+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Anime Ending "explain"

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Favorite Anime Ending "explain"

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I got a new favorite ending ... it's the one of "Fate Stay Night" it was so good and emotional and above all that it was so convincing and satisfying ... i real real liked it ...
    i agree with you it was emotional end >>>> but i think Full Metal Alchemist and D.N.Angel, Chrno Crusade got a special ends because i think when you cry >>> i mean when you cry from your heart >>>> you can see how you are become related with the characters and you can feel like them when you lose someone close to you >>>> and i think when you watched "Fate Stay Night" you begin feeling something make you cry >>>> that something who make you cry >>>> make the anime a great anime =^_^=

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Favorite ending is Ryuusei by Tia.

I really liked it. It's always stuck on my mind. I even memorized it. But I don't really know why I love that song. Maybe because I like it's beat and rythm. Or because I love the lyrics!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    Favorite ending is Ryuusei by Tia.

I really liked it. It's always stuck on my mind. I even memorized it. But I don't really know why I love that song. Maybe because I like it's beat and rythm. Or because I love the lyrics!
    i know what you mean ..... every think i hear stuck in my mind ..... and i become confused ..... what make me love it ... is it the lyrics or the music ..... but every time you don't know what you like in it you love it more and more ^_^

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

hhmm tough one but i'd have to say wolf's rain because the ewnding of how they finaly found paradise and how everything played out was different from what i guesed it would be and above all i love wolves so it having them also helped
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

wolf's rain was good^^ the ending was really sad but the ending after the credits was cool cause they were all alive and in a world they all wanted^^

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I got a new favorite Ending which is Darker Than Black ... it's not the best ending only but the best anime i seen this far ... it just chose the paths we want to contradict the most ... it was very good in the real meaning of words ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Okay, I think that the best ending is in Chobits! Why??? Because since Chii is a robot and Hideki is falling in love with her, it's a big problem. But, whenever Chii talks to Freya, something weird happens and all the chobits mestiriously shut down. Chii is trying to find the "special person for her" and thinks it's Hideki. Then, in the end, Hidekifinally excepts his love for the robotic girl Chii and they both become one and live in peace. It is so sweet and brought tears to my eyes! Chobits, in my opinion, has the best ending ever! ^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I got a new favorite Ending which is Darker Than Black ... it's not the best ending only but the best anime i seen this far ... it just chose the paths we want to contradict the most ... it was very good in the real meaning of words ...
    you are right again Darker Than Black it has one of the best end ..... Darker Than Black really good anime and very interesting anime especially the way we see the contractor and the obeisance and how they serve their secret organization .... that is so cool and great and you say it (it was very good in the real meaning of words)....... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 171 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 ... LastLast