Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

.......They need to make a Final Fantasy Girls gone Fxcking nuts!! It woud sell an assload of DVDs and make SquareEnix even more money!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23
    .......They need to make a Final Fantasy Girls gone Fxcking nuts!! It woud sell an assload of DVDs and make SquareEnix even more money!
    And it would rape the whole concept of Final Fantasy, plus, it would drive off FF fans

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it'd be nice, too, if they made a movie of FFVIII... that is, when the characters were all little kids living with Edea. Ever since I finished playing FFVIII I've been thinking about making an actual film with those characters, in their childhood days. But it'd probably be easier CG-ed.

Newbie mamoto7 may be famous one day mamoto7 may be famous one day mamoto7's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    You mean Dirge of Cerberus?
    No i didn't mean the spin-off from FF VII "Dirge of Cerberus". I meant the official FF VII game.

I think the story line from this FF is better so i think they best can make a movie from that.
    Last edited by mamoto7; Jul 24, 2006 at 03:30 AM.
    "Its over when EndGame says its over"

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

If Square took a poll on which game should be made into a movie, I think FFX would come out tops. Or FFIX. FFVII was a good game but they already have an FFVII movie. Another one would just bore us, and the plot, IMO, isn't quite rich enough to become its own movie. (I think everyone would just nod off and wake up only at the end, during the final battle)

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    (I think everyone would just nod off and wake up only at the end, during the final battle)
    Loyal fanboys/girls would just make it another success XD

But yeah, for me I guess I wouldn't mind another FFVII movie if it's more character/plot driven than action - or at least balance the two u-u I haven't played many FFs in general, but I think a VIII movie would be interesting... and an OAV for Tactics, I'd definitely watch

Getting back on topic, any of the music stand out for any of you? The background music that played during the scene where Cloud and Tifa are both knocked out in the church is just sooo nice ^__^ Sometimes I just put that scene on repeat, over and over, just to listen to ('cause I'm poor and can't afford the OST yet ^^0)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

well, the movie is nice but i think that the remake for the ps3 will be much more greater...

Thanks

The FFVII: Advent Children soundtrack was OK, in my opinion. It didn't make me cry or anything like that, though. I'll only call a piece of music good if it makes me feel something. Plus, I'm not a great fan of Uematsu Nobuo. I prefer Sakimoto Hitoshi. What he did for FFXII was awesome!

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast