Closed Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

Not if they watched it during the holidays.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, ya there's always that... but a 10 hour movie is REALLY a little much even for FF

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, I bet all FF fans would be flocking to see it. I'd be willing to sit through a 72-hour FF movie marathon even, if there was one. That is the power of fanatism.

Sigh. I feel like watching Advent Children again. The motorcycle chase scene was awesome.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

I know that this is a bit off topic but the other night on [AS] on the show "Robot Chicken" they did a parody using FF7 characters...I couldnt stop laughing...All the characters were working at burger joint and it starts out with Tifa coming in and telling Cloud that they need more fries...then the screen swithces over to the FF style battle screen where Cloud is fighting a giant potatoe...what makes it even funnier is that the BGM and the SE are VERY similar to that of the game...and later on Sephiroth appears as the manager and casts "unpaid overtime" (LOL x infinity) and Cloud counters with Ultimate Weapon-destroying the store

...ok, sorry for that off topic converstaion but its just that I found this to be really funny so I wanted to tell ppl in this old thread of mine.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds fun!^_^ If you look around youtube and google video you can get oother weird ones!

10 hours!O_o No too long for me. Short attention span.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    I know that this is a bit off topic but the other night on [AS] on the show "Robot Chicken" they did a parody using FF7 characters...I couldnt stop laughing...All the characters were working at burger joint and it starts out with Tifa coming in and telling Cloud that they need more fries...then the screen swithces over to the FF style battle screen where Cloud is fighting a giant potatoe...what makes it even funnier is that the BGM and the SE are VERY similar to that of the game...and later on Sephiroth appears as the manager and casts "unpaid overtime" (LOL x infinity) and Cloud counters with Ultimate Weapon-destroying the store

...ok, sorry for that off topic converstaion but its just that I found this to be really funny so I wanted to tell ppl in this old thread of mine.
    Just to add to the off-topic run, it was hilarious. I downloaded it off Game Spot. You can get tons of cool FF vids there.

@ Casben : Hahah, how in the world did you manage to finish any FF game then?

Newbie FfX27 may be famous one day FfX27 may be famous one day FfX27's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i watched this Movie in Jap. and have not seen it in english yet but it was sill mind blowing haah i thought it was a gr8 show and they did a really good job on it. they should so make more. hehe
    "Darkness Lingers over every courner, just make sure your ready for it."

<3 Chrissy <3
    Love Me or shut the hell up.

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy Vll: Advent Children!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    I'll say this much. The movie was dissapointing.... the plot wasn't all that great. But the character design was superb... they paid attention to fine detail. U can actually see the characters veins underneath their skin... So u can tell how much work these people put in creating this film.

The fight scenes were excellent... now if only they had a good storyline to go with it. *sigh*

I have to agree. the storyline for me is disappionting but the graphics and fight scenes are worth seeing. Both FF movies for me are total let down..The only thing it could offer was the superb animation other than that the plot and story reeks.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast