Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy Vll: Advent Children!!!

I'll say this much. The movie was dissapointing.... the plot wasn't all that great. But the character design was superb... they paid attention to fine detail. U can actually see the characters veins underneath their skin... So u can tell how much work these people put in creating this film.

The fight scenes were excellent... now if only they had a good storyline to go with it. *sigh*
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by mechataku
    i got some questions- what was with the wolf that kept poping up? and does someone have like a diagram or picture of how cloud's swords combine together?
    hmmm... I read somewhere that the wolf symbolises Clouds guilt for Aerith's and Zack's death. The wolf symbol is evident throughout the movie (Fenrir, Clouds accessories) so it obviously has some sort of significant meaning behind it.
    Last edited by cerebrum; May 06, 2006 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie Xx_Tigress_xX may be famous one day Xx_Tigress_xX may be famous one day Xx_Tigress_xX's Avatar
    Thanks

Behemoth? I thought that giant creature was Bahamut? Am i wrong? <-- not a really important point but yeah.

All in all, I thought the film was amazing, the graphics were superb, without a doubt. But the story line did throw me off a little, it took the second time of watching it to understand all the motives, i.e. the relevence of the wolf.
    -[x]-

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i got it about a month ago i thought evey1 else would of got it frist i thought i was ok but could of been better.

Newbie White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Tigress_xX
    Behemoth? I thought that giant creature was Bahamut? Am i wrong? <-- not a really important point but yeah.

All in all, I thought the film was amazing, the graphics were superb, without a doubt. But the story line did throw me off a little, it took the second time of watching it to understand all the motives, i.e. the relevence of the wolf.
    yes, it was bahamut, not a behemoth.

Avy and sig by Hyper_Bunny

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

...who cares what it was!! It was just an excuse to make the awesome battle scene and give you a tear jerkin moment when Cloud saw Aerith for a few seconds when he was flyin towards it!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i love when cloud fought sepiroth the nightmare it was an awsome spar they had

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight
    i love when cloud fought sepiroth the nightmare it was an awsome spar they had
    YES!! Cloud's battle with Sephiroth was intense!! It was AWESOME!! It was...ahem, sorry bout that, got carried away.

It wasnt just the visuals that made it exciting though. Through the entire fight they played Sephiroth's One Winged Angel theme, which by the way is one of the best and memorable song that I've seen used in a game.

The part when Cloud finished him off was just breath taking...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud may be famous one day White Cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

yep, incorporating a new version of omnislash was a very nice touch to finish him off.

Avy and sig by Hyper_Bunny

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast