Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

the only thing i still kinda am not on the balll about is the re-appearance of the wolf in multiple sceens....what the heck is it suppose to represent? Zach?*scratches noodle*

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White Cloud
    He did talk, once, at the VERY END of the movie
    Oh yeah? LOL I didn't watch it many times after that, probably because I was really enjoying my pizza when I watched it ^^, pizzaa g0o0o0d! I better watch the movie again to be sure.

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

this is probably a stupid question but is it comming out in theaters or straight to DVD?? I think it would be awsome to see it on the big screen but the last final fantasy i didn't think did so well, so i'm not sure if they were gonna chance the big screen.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drkduality
    this is probably a stupid question but is it comming out in theaters or straight to DVD?? I think it would be awsome to see it on the big screen but the last final fantasy i didn't think did so well, so i'm not sure if they were gonna chance the big screen.
    Straight to DVD/UMD.
    They had a couple of screenings though.

Otaku silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist may be famous one day silvebloodalchemist's Avatar
    Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every time I here those words "final fantasy" I go breathless.
    If final fantasy ain't the greatest thinng that arrived in this world what the heck is.
    ちょっと単一あるか。 私はあり、女の子がほしいと思う im back and seeking vengence!

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell
    the only thing i still kinda am not on the balll about is the re-appearance of the wolf in multiple sceens....what the heck is it suppose to represent? Zach?*scratches noodle*
    there has been rumors that it is Zack... but it was confirmed to be the representation of Cloud's anguish/grief in the movie... see how the wolf appears on the relevant sites like the Church, Aerith's gravesite, and the place where Zack's buster sword was placed by Cloud... ^^ gosh... i'm beginning to rust about AC... must refresh infos!! Aaahh!! >o<

"Deviously Revamped."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure tht the wolf is suppose to represent Zack but one thing tht makes me wonder is how did Zack know where Aeris's resting place is? This would make us wonder wut if the wolf is actually Aeris?

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm... just to settle some confusion, here's a translation of Nomura's answers about the Advent Children symbolisms.... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vilaeth of adventchildren.net forums
    - First of all, the wolf is of course the Cloud's symbol (see the wolf's symbolism meaning and Fenrir's story - Fenrir is the name of the Cloud's bike -). Nomura adds too that the scenes where the wolf appears are at the cliff where Zacks was killed, the Forgotten Capital and the church. The wolf symbolizes Cloud's feelings of regret towards the events associated in these places. Once he's able to settle all these the wolf (Cloud's feelings) return to normal and disappears. So the Wolf = Cloud's scene of regret too.

- The black substance Sephiroth summoned was a kind of negative Lifestream, from the people who had died of Geostigma.

- There's a meaning to the number of birds seen flying over the mounts of wreckage, but they don't say what it is.

- There's a meaning to the angel statue, but they didn't say what.

- Some of the commentary staff asked what was that black thing that appeared when Kadaj stepped into the water, to which someone replied that it was the the dye from his clothes bleeding. Really, it's the will/'shinen' overflowing from Kadaj that's flowing into the water, like Kadaj himself (being a 'shinentai'/remnants) flowing into the water.

- The reason Bahamut Shin is digging where the memorial statue was is because Kadaj ordered him, believing Jenova's head was there.

- The scene where everyone helps Cloud jump up towards Bahamut Shin is called the 'Relay Battle', and is a homage to the scene from the game's ending where when Cloud reachs up towards the light Tifa is holding out her hand.

- There's a lot more languages in the FFVII world besides Japanese.

- Rufus's left hand is hidden, but he has Jenova's head at that point in time. There were some people doing the commentary who didn't know about that.

- The reason the children's movements are quite super-human is because they drank the water mixed with Kadaj's will, and Sephified them.

- The scene with the Kadaj and Rufus in the building was added later. There's a meaning behind the '13' on the building they're in, but they didn't say what.

- The name of the Bahamut in the film is "Bahamut SHIN" (Tremor). This name was only revealed with the figure, so it's not well known. The names of FFVII's Bahamuts come from old Japanese fighter planes. (KAI/Neo, REISHIKI/Zero, SHIN/Tremor).

- The scene where water bursts out in the church was a homage to the game's ending where the Lifestream flows out from the ground. For that reason, the camera angle was made the same.

- Since they had really wanted a scene showing Tifa and Aerith's connection, they added the "so you've been with us all along" scene.
    i haven't been on the boards there for some time... but it's a good thing i remembered there has been a translation of Nomura's statement... ^^;; i've also read a Zack=wolf theory and is pretty convincing since a member also provided screen caps as evidence... i was made to believe in it too, but then this statement was out and Nomura crushed my beliefs about it. u_u ^_^;;

"Deviously Revamped."

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast