Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

Newbie ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

One of my buddies got it the day it came out and we watched it together. It was way better then the first one and I am looking forward to many more like it. It was one of my favorite anime movies yet.
    GINGER

Newbie mamoto7 may be famous one day mamoto7 may be famous one day mamoto7's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children!!!

Final Fantasy 7 AC is a good anime movie but i was a little bit disappoited about Sephiroth looking kinda weird in the movie. It looked like that he used too much make-up on.
    Last edited by mamoto7; Jul 09, 2006 at 02:11 PM.
    "Its over when EndGame says its over"

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

there wasnt really much story in the movie.. the whole meaning of the movie was how cloud got over aerith and how they cured the illness... but even if the story was that short, they were able to make it a great movie... there fighting scenes is great...no not just great but perfect!!! and the detailed graphics was great... and they even thought about the hair... overall it is the best movie!!!

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

In my media arts class my computer holds a wallpaper of Kadaj and when the teacher looked at it he thought he was a girl.

When he looked at Vincent upclose with that intimadating red eyes of his he got scared.

lol.

anyway about the movie. I think that when i watch the movie i should be able to feel an excited feeling of emotion. It's this europhia feeling you get after watching a movie in the theaters.

when i watched the movie advant children. i felt nothing. absolutly nothing. maby it's because it's 3D but i really didn't feel anything which was dissapointing.

but the fighting sceans are aswom for a 3d movie and well, aswom
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jul 14, 2006 at 02:58 PM.

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought it was really good! Everything was really good! The storyline was a bit substandard compared to the game, but it was great!!

Newbie Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno may be famous one day Crimson_Inferno's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought that it was really good I really liked the fight between Cloud and Sephiroth. It would have been awesome if Sephiroth had of won

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamoto7
    Final Fantasy 7 AC is a good anime movie but i was a little bit disappoited about Sephiroth looking kinda weird in the movie. It looked like that he used too much make-up on.
    Hahaha, I was like, how can anyone make their fringe curve like that in reality?

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel
    Hahaha, I was like, how can anyone make their fringe curve like that in reality?
    Haha!! I'm with ya all the way.... These characters can get away with it in films. But reality wise.... to get your hair that perfect. VAIN!!! lmao. ^_^

Back on topic :
    Heres a question : Theres alot of debate about whether Cloud actually 'Died'. For that slight moment towards the end at least. Well, did he?
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast