+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket ending

Newbie Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket ending

What does everyone think of the Fruits Basket anime ending? I thought it was okay. It couldv'e been better. It would have been nice if the series was a bit longer. Or if there was a sequel or something that had more details about Tohru and Kyo and Yuki and which Tohru chose. There is alot of things in the manga that the anime left out
    One image per signature. I assume you want to keep the cool one... -- Hassun

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket ending

I hate the current ending to the anime. It is pretty much just what happens in volume 6, and considering there are supposed to be 20-something manga volumes, I really feel the anime is lacking. I remember rumours a while ago that there was supposed to be a 2nd set to the anime, but I don't know what happened with that. I really think there should be, because you don't even learn the stuff like about Akito and Kureno and the curse in the anime!
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda may be famous one day Emma the Panda's Avatar
    Thanks

2nd set? I haven't heard that before. But I hope so!
    One image per signature. I assume you want to keep the cool one... -- Hassun

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree, they should at least put which Tohru has chosen. kyo, w/ the edgy type and somewhat nice 2 tohru. yuki is an all around nice person kind a guy. its hard 2 choose between them, but at least they should have put in what tohru decides. if i was tohru shoes i would pick....now that's a secret.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emma the Panda
    2nd set? I haven't heard that before. But I hope so!
    Well the rumours started like a year or two ago, so I wouldn't count on it too much I don't think >_< Too bad, too...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

The manga is way better anyway, even putting aside the fact that the anime had to deviate from the manga slightly at the end to reach some sort of conclusion, the manga had more to offer in general. If you liked the anime you'll love the manga so I suggest you get your hand on them :P

Newbie dien04 may be famous one day dien04 may be famous one day dien04's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really like the anime ending...it's a bit fast-paced...the thing where akito pulls tohru's hair DIDN'T actually resolve anything at all...
    "We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
    So Nostalgic

Newbie yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime ending leaves everyone with suspense.. It's like the minute I finish watching the last epi of the show, I was like 'What kind of ending is this?' I mean it isn't even complete. They didn't say who Tohru ended up with. But the manga on the other hand was really good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast