+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket ending

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket ending

Saying all the things that I have said, the anime as a whole wasn't that bad. I liked seeing Shigure and Ayame's shenanigans being animated. Reading about it is one thing, but watching it is another. The ending was of course disappointing, but heh, the 25 episodes before that was an enjoyable yet depressing experience (IMO). I still prefer the manga over the anime.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime was awesome, even the ending, its just that it shoudn't of endedit there. It was like, 'Wait! What? NoooOoOoo! What happens next?!'

I really hope there will be another series because I really enjoyed it, but it has been a few years I think so my hope is fading >.< I will have to get the manga.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... Ever since they messed up and made Akito a guy (yeah...), the production team has given up on making a continuation for Fruits Basket. Two or so years ago, there was hope, but then... yeah...
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie Prince of Tennis girl may be famous one day Prince of Tennis girl may be famous one day
    Thanks

How does the ending happen??

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I loved it, up until the last few episodes. When it ended I sat there thinking "oh..is that all" lol. But judging from what people are saying I might have to get my hands on the manga sometime soon!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    I still prefer the manga over the anime.
    hmm yeah, i prefer the manga over the anime as well, but the anime was really well done. the anime ending was rather abrupt, but it's not that a bad ending at all. let's just hope they continue with the series, and release season 2. i know this might be a bit off topic, but the latest chapter of fruits basket was pretty awesome.

Newbie Kimiko Asakura may be famous one day Kimiko Asakura may be famous one day Kimiko Asakura's Avatar
    Thanks

The ending was weird... it didn't even end properly! Tohru didn't even choose btween the Kyo or Yuki..evil author..
    But the rest of the anime was kool great =P

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well thats becuase if im correct (not 100% sure) there is a second season. That continues the manga. so yea.....tohru will probably have to choose in the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast