+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Fruits Basket ending

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket ending

Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu
    Well thats becuase if im correct (not 100% sure) there is a second season. That continues the manga. so yea.....tohru will probably have to choose in the end.
    hamu-chan! xD read the manga, and you'll find out who tohru chooses in the end. i believe the end is very near - perhaps a few more chapters and the entire manga series will be over.

kimiko asakura - lol you see, the thing is, the anime hasn't actually ended yet. the producers are just taking their sweet time to make the second season

Newbie yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456 may be famous one day yasha456's Avatar
    Thanks

There's gonna be a second season? Serious? Cool. I mean I so can't wait to know who will Tohru choose. If some new guy comes in, the whole thing will seem so much better, wouldn't it?

Newbie TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana may be famous one day TTT-Katana's Avatar
    Thanks

i couldn't believe they ended the anime like they did. it is incomplete. they also left out alot of stuff from the manga. i hope they continue the anime.
    My life is my own. You can't control me.
    I am like a sword get to close and you'll get hurt.
    I have very bad spelling. Expect some spelling mistakes.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TTT-Katana
    i couldn't believe they ended the anime like they did. it is incomplete. they also left out alot of stuff from the manga. i hope they continue the anime.
    reading the posts made before your own can be of great help to you lol. as has already been said, the anime has not ended yet. the reason - the manga hasn't ended yet. i'd like to think that the anime is simply on hiatus, as only 26 episodes have been produced so far. haha lol, i think we're all hoping for the exact same thing.

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

the ending is not good it leaves up hole, like what happened after that they should have made it more clear...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by celestial_angel
    the ending is not good it leaves up hole, like what happened after that they should have made it more clear...
    i repeat - "reading the posts made before your own can be of great help to you lol. as has already been said, the anime has not ended yet. the reason - the manga hasn't ended yet. i'd like to think that the anime is simply on hiatus, as only 26 episodes have been produced so far."

the anime series closely follows the manga up to approximately the end of volume 6 (20 volumes have been released in japan, and another 2 are to be expected), but unfortunately there have been no signs of the production of season 2. fruits basket won the 2001 kodansha manga award for shoujo, so hopefully they'll produce season 2 soon, as season 1 was such a great success. there have been no definite statements made on the production of season 2, but fans are certain that it'll only be a matter of time.
    Last edited by mystical shadow angel; Jul 24, 2006 at 11:29 PM.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I think one of the extras on one of the dvds has the director (? Or someone else... haven't seen it in a year ^^; ) saying that there were no plans for a season 2, but maybe one day... Don't quote me on it though ^_^;

Aw, thinking about it makes me want to watch it again =_=
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4