Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket-ending

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket-ending

Okay I've been watching the Fruits Basket series on tv and I think I saw the ending but it just can't be. Does it really end with Tohoru seeing the cat's true form and then she goes see Akido and he lets her stay with them? It just can't be the ending because there are still so many questions they didn't answer. I don't know if it is the ending it's very disappointing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whitefoxdemon For This Useful Post:

DemonicKagomeTahoshi (Oct 22, 2008), xmimatox (Oct 01, 2008)

Newbie bloodmore23 is off to a good start bloodmore23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket-ending

i dont think thats the last ep are you watching fruits basket on colores if so they dont show all the ep

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

An obvious Spoiler thread topic... Moving...

Now keep in mind that when the 'Fruits Basket' Anime was made, the 'FruBa' (abbreviation used by the Manga Writer) was still in production. For that matter, the 'Fruits Basket' Manga still hasn't ended, the the true ending to the story still hasn't been created...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

An obvious Spoiler thread topic... Moving...

Now keep in mind that when the 'Fruits Basket' Anime was made, the 'FruBa' (abbreviation used by the Manga Writer) was still in production. For that matter, the 'Fruits Basket' Manga still hasn't ended, the the true ending to the story still hasn't been created...
    yeah, I've head rumors that this is just 'season 1', so to speak and we may see a second season of FB sometime down the road. I was under the impression they decided to stop here because they wanted to wait for manga to go forward enough they could do another series and not have to make 'filler' episodes like so many other anime series have done.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know much about fruits basket just yet, due to the fact that I just started reading the manga about a month and a half ago. My cousin, Munchkin, spoiled sum of it while I was reading. From what she told me, the anime does leave you with questions becauses they stopped making it for a while. So you might be near, or at, the end... Honestly don't know.(I've seen episodes 1-6) But as LenMiyata said, the manga is still going so, you might want to try reading it if you really want to know what happens next.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Well you can find out much more about this on wikipedia. For starters the ending shown in the anime isn't the actual ending. The anime only loosely covers chapters 1-45 of the manga. (There are around 130 chapters.) There are many characters lef out in the anime and a lot of things they didn't get to. Disappointingly there won't be a 2nd season. Fans in Japan even Protested for it. I tell you one miniscule detail though. Akito is a female.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

The anime was only created to create interest in the Furuba series. While the mangaka was hospitalized due to an illness, an animation studio and went out and made an anime that was loosely based off the first five or so volumes. They had no contact with the mangaka so they made a few errors like a certain someone actually being a woman instead of a guy.

The studio has no current interest in making a continuation. The anime was a success and it helped gain popularity for the manga so everything went well.

Also I believe the manga is already finished as well. It ended recently.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually they didn't make a mistake in making Akito a male. His mother didn't want a woman to head of the family so she was raised as a man. You wouldn't believe who she marries either.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast