Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket-ending

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket-ending

there 134 chapters, (just thought i would correct that) and they r still contunuing the series, or so i found out from an anime store employie, there trying to get a lices to sell it to America and canada.
    And i know! akito ends up dating shugire, and doesn't marry anyone, or so chapter 134 says. if u would like to read more of Fruits Basket pm me and i'll tell u the site.
    By Heartless_mage

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well maybe wikipedia is wrong then:

"In chapter 130, he is freed from the curse. In the future shown in chapter 136, Shigure has given up writing and has married Akito."

Link: Shigure Sohma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hmmm, anybody else know?

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

wat? it goes to chapter 136? thats wierd. ok, then i guess it goes farther, how did u find this out?
    By Heartless_mage

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

If I will be ask... I have nothing to say, because it ended nothing.... Many question are still unanswered. I wonder what will be the future of Yukie when he sees that Tohru and Kyou live happily ever afetr... But, does Akito accept Tohru as there own family member... I just dont know the answers either... I better have to wait for more episodes for me to tell that it did ended....

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

Fruits Basket has contunued in the manga, but not the anime, there are a bunch of rumours going around saying that Fruits Basket will not contue, it has cntinued in Japanese language, its coming, there finishing, a whole bunch. And Fruits Basket last episode is 26. If your wondering if you'v seen the last or not.
    By Heartless_mage

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

i admit the way it ended in the anime it ended retarded. but there's a book called fruits baskets secrets. it answers every question that people have asked about the book. from how did the curse start? to why does the cat only have a second form? and how did kureno's curse stop just like that?. it's really good.
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitefoxdemon View Post
    Okay I've been watching the Fruits Basket series on tv and I think I saw the ending but it just can't be. Does it really end with Tohoru seeing the cat's true form and then she goes see Akido and he lets her stay with them? It just can't be the ending because there are still so many questions they didn't answer. I don't know if it is the ending it's very disappointing.
    The anime ends around book five of the series. The way the real series ends, Tohru ends up with Kyo, Yuki ends up with Machi (part of the student council), and the curse is broken.

Oh, and Akito is a woman.

Newbie blakjapaneseangl is off to a good start blakjapaneseangl's Avatar
    Thanks

also shigure gets together with akito. hatori gets together with the teacher but it doesnt last long(thank god).. ayame gets with the girl in his shop. momiji sister reveals she knows that momiji is her brother but they dont tell the mom. apparently hana brother lied about his powers. hana knew about the curse long ago.the boy from the student counsil that yuki opens up to. his girlfreind is responsible for tohru's mohers death.
    i In the words of larry boy. "with great chocolate comes great responsibility."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast