Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fruits Basket-ending

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket-ending

hm...no,like posts before me,Furuba doesn't end[in my opinion,I thought it was unfinished]
    Hence the fact that the anime version excluded a few characters here and there and HUGE twists[well not that huge]

=0

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

It's been awhile since I saw it, but I think that is actually somewhere near the beginning. I have the dvd's, so I'll check tomorrow after work, and let you know for sure. I am 90% sure that it was an episode nearer the beginning thought.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by souichiro_arima View Post
    If I will be ask... I have nothing to say, because it ended nothing.... Many question are still unanswered. I wonder what will be the future of Yukie when he sees that Tohru and Kyou live happily ever afetr... But, does Akito accept Tohru as there own family member... I just dont know the answers either... I better have to wait for more episodes for me to tell that it did ended....
    haha yeah i said the same thing it realy did answer nothing but hay at least yukie got the head of the family to even be nicer but back on topic the ending was basicly no ending it left to maney things un-answerd
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Newbie darkwolfchild is off to a good start darkwolfchild's Avatar
    Thanks

No the anime is not the end of the series as the manga just finished up a little while ago and did not end like the anime at all.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I just finished watching the anime and I'm glad to find out that wasn't the ending because it was really a let down. I'd love it if there was a season 2 in the anime where they finish the story but from the look of previous posts thats probably not going to happen >.< oh well I'll have to read the manga then lol

Newbie animangagrl2772 is off to a good start animangagrl2772's Avatar
    where land and water is made..a place call EARTH
    Thanks

i neva knew dat i had a feelin dat fruits basket wasnt over cuz yeah dere wuz so much question 2 b answered does anyone knos when da season 2 goin 2 b release cuz im dyindg 2 c it....i wonder who tohru iz goin 2 pick my man kyo or yuki...XD

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

I read the manga and yes it still hasnt ended but what i have so far is, that Tohru ends up being accedentaly pushed of of a clif by akito (who is a girl by the way en ends up with shigure) and toruh ends up with kyo, haru with rin and such like that, um.. Akito was trying to be ffriedns with tohru and she sliped off the edge and now she is in a comma and that is where i am ended at.

As for the anime... well its awsome and it has a crappy ending they only made 28 episodes which pissed a lot of people off. but they never got in to any of the other chartcheters so it was kinda a crappy sad ending. and yes tohru saw kyos true form
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

it was to open to the imagination... it really didn't close anything up and the ending was also kinda lame it could of ended so so much better.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast