Closed Thread

Thread: Fruits Basket, hopes for the end...

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket, hopes for the end...

What do you want to see in the final chapter this month? Some future scenes? KyoRu babies?

Personally I'm hoping for at least some explanation as to why it was the Sohma's cursed and why Kureno was freed first and not Hatori who's curse was equally weak. We've seen how the curse began but not why Kami ad the others were reborn into the Sohmas. That and I'm hoping to see some "10 years time" bits too.

Newbie kolin0 may be famous one day kolin0 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Fruits Basket, hopes for the end...

I wanted to see those too, the author really leave us with a mystery, but not much people is actually asking for those questions(or maybe I just didn't find any).

liz
    Thanks

Yeah I was pretty disapointed by the ending as far as the plot goes. Nice to see some wedding pics and their future but it just didn't do it for me. I think most people who've read the last chapter is feeling a little disapointed too. I think Takaya tried far too hard at the end to make everything perfect and pair up as many people as possible but its just not believable after everything thats happened to them. It isn't all going to be perfect.
    The heavy KyoRu focus was a let down too, nearing the end Tohru had little to no interaction with the others and it was all about her a Kyo. Considering the plot began with her trying to be accepted into the family it became a little sad everyone else was pushed away.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd really like to see Akito open up. I've only read up to volume 7 or 8 of the manga. I'm in love with the anime and I'd wish they'd continue it to the ending.
    Seduced by Flesh

liz
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai View Post
    I'd really like to see Akito open up. I've only read up to volume 7 or 8 of the manga. I'm in love with the anime and I'd wish they'd continue it to the ending.
    Sadly for some it was only a teaser for the manga. Though had they had plans to continue the anime a mistake they made with Akito made it impossible. You'll find out what that mistake was when you get to vol 17. ^^

Newbie Sakura Haku Oshan may be famous one day Sakura Haku Oshan may be famous one day Sakura Haku Oshan's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved the whole darn thing from begining to end! My friends love Haru and Kyo and were dissapointed that they didn't stay singal but I love Shigure and was soooo happy that he never fell in love with anyone (I like to think he's waiting for me.) <3 anyway I loved that it left off in a mystery it makes it easier to write the fan fiction lol.
    Sakura Haku Oshan

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

To quote the Forum Rules:

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please allow don't revive dead threads, thanks.

Closing...

Closed Thread