Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GitS

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

GitS

I just have a question.

For Ghost In The Shell.. do Batou and Motoko have a 'thing' going on? I haven't watched the entire anime series yet, and I've hinted that he has strong feelings for her. But I'm not quite sure.. and I want to know, THUS this being in the spoilers section.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: GitS

I think he has a thing for her from what I saw, but it doesn't go anywhere in the anime at the end of the secong gig. Though, I remember someone telling she was bi in the manga and thus there were all the girl references in the anime, but I'm not a hundred percent sure on that.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Oh wow, I never even realized all the girl references in the anime. That'd really be something if they made a cyborg bisexual.

Is the second gig the last of the last?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, here's a link that talks about her sexual preferences from the manga. It talks about how she has a boyfriend I guess and how she participates in "e-sex" with other females as a side job. This is just from the manga.

The Major

Here's a direct quote from the article:

Motoko supposedly only participates in e-sex to make a profit and for the sensations it brings. In the Official Log 1, the Japanese voice actor states she found out from the director that Motoko was bisexual and was a little embarrassed.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

The show deals heavily in questions about being human or not.
    As you may already know, The Major is a complete robot except for her brain an a chunk of her spine. Sexual feelings are a typically human thing.
    In the story, both animated and drawn, Batou has serious feelings for The Major. They share a deep relationship but it is unclear if she feels the same way about him as he does about her.

On the other hand, Masamune Shirow is known for his erotic imagery. So he also draws this to appease the fans.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i do think Batou has a thing for Motoko but it just dosent go no where , as to if she is Bi im thinking she is because of a instances in GITS:SAC with to girls laying on her bed i think that happened during the laughing man incident.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

I know that she is almost a complete robot except for very few parts of her body, but I didn't think she'd have sexual feelings as well. The same for Batou. However, I have seen some tension between the two in one episode - She was in her [apartment?], and there were these lights circling the sky outside. She was in her underwear and a shirt, and Batou pushed her against the wall, leaning over her to cover her from the helicopter lights coming in through the window.

Tension.

I had no clue she was bisexual either. So thank you for that information, Deo.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I didn't think she was Bi-sexual. For me, I didn't really notice it. However, I did notice the feelings Batou has towards the major. And if you ever what Ghost In The Shell Innocence, The Major only appears to Batou, and protects him and he refers to her as his "Guardian Angel".
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast