+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: .HACk/SIGN ending

Newbie Kite-of-the-twilight may be famous one day Kite-of-the-twilight may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: .HACk/SIGN ending

what the hell at the end they meet up with Kite who already had the bracelet but he doesen't get it till after the SIGN seris and what the heck happened to Maha he die's once and he's gone then after they all meet up @ the bar every player in "The World" goes and has a party in the Net Slums which cannot be accesed unless you have some Virus Core's or a gate conneting to it oh well the past is the past no changing

.hack//Kyat_chat is open!

Newbie Kite-of-the-twilight may be famous one day Kite-of-the-twilight may be famous one day
    Thanks

Smile Re: .HACk/SIGN ending

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    The ending is a real bummer.......it just suddenly stops with a giant robot just about to attack......I mean, its the climax of the story! >_< There better be a sequel to that.....is it the twilight series?

and yes it is the sequel to the SIGN series

.hack//Kyat_chat is open!

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked the ending all right, however a few things sorely disappointed me even after seeing intermezzo (which is the true ending)

Tsukasa was a girl
    Subaru still loved Tsukasa even as if she were still a guy
    You never find out what Bear's job is
    You never find out what relation Crim and Subaru have IRL
    You never get who BT is and why she's so weak
    In .Hack//SIGN episode 26 (the ending that all you others saw) It just cuts off, no final battle, no hero, no MVP, no dramatic fighting, no humorous ending... It Just Cuts Off, they could have at least had sora's GD (game death) be useful, i mean after all he's a fourth grade kid who get knocked out by this ultimate game thing.

Other than that, the ending was cool...
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite-of-the-twilight
    what the hell at the end they meet up with Kite who already had the bracelet but he doesen't get it till after the SIGN seris and what the heck happened to Maha he die's once and he's gone then after they all meet up @ the bar every player in "The World" goes and has a party in the Net Slums which cannot be accesed unless you have some Virus Core's or a gate conneting to it oh well the past is the past no changing

Actually Helba took only those involved with the Twilight incident and those who saw Skeith in the net slums.
    Can't blame me for being this picky, i take all Anime very seriously

It's a pleasurable curse
    Last edited by DHS-Alberio; Apr 14, 2006 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    ...What would been a better ending?
    ...In my personal opinion I say anything would've been better than the one they gone with...
    i agree any thing could have been better than how .hack//sign had ended

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it was good because i dout that any ending they did would be able to top off what they had done but i like the extra eposode 'union' i think it explains alot

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DHS-Alberio
    I liked the ending all right, however a few things sorely disappointed me even after seeing intermezzo (which is the true ending)

Tsukasa was a girl
    Subaru still loved Tsukasa even as if she were still a guy
    You never find out what Bear's job is
    You never find out what relation Crim and Subaru have IRL
    You never get who BT is and why she's so weak
    In .Hack//SIGN episode 26 (the ending that all you others saw) It just cuts off, no final battle, no hero, no MVP, no dramatic fighting, no humorous ending... It Just Cuts Off, they could have at least had sora's GD (game death) be useful, i mean after all he's a fourth grade kid who get knocked out by this ultimate game thing.
    I agree with most of what you said. After staying with the whole series, there was just too much left out, especially the climax. You would usually think that if you went with the series and watched it, you would expect to get to know more of the characters as the storyline continued and that it would blend to the whole complexity of the story, but it didn't happen, which is such a waste in my opinion because the the character development was going really well with the characters - there was a lot of drama and emotion, which were shrewdly designed to make it realistic - it's just what you would expect from an online game, a lot of mystery, etc. Although I liked the series because of it's complex and well-laid out plot, as well as the realistic drama and variety of uniquely designed characters (Yuki Kajiura did a fantastic job with the music, too! >.< ), I can't help but get disappointed. I guess the screenplay needed more thought. The series ended too soon. Plus, the Legend of the Twilight, which was mentioned as the sequel of this series, went with a whole different flow and became less serious and more cute-like, and it ended worse - it didn't have an ending because it ended before the climax happened! >.<

All in all, the ending was good for me, though. The ending ws simple yet dramatic and emotional, just like how it started. It was moving and so and so. I guess the ending went well with me after all; I really liked it; it caught me off guard because it wasn't the ending I expected when I first began watching the series. It proved that there was more to the story than The World by ending it in the real world.

Otaku Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro may be famous one day Hokuro's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the ending did shock me.
    AO SEX LEGEND ...turn the page...

Newbie animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought that the ending was ok, except for leaving some questions un-answered. Now as to Tsukasa being a girl (DUH!). No guy would ever be that fickle or emotioninal. :^) But thats what makes them interesting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3