+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Lesson Final

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Happy Lesson Final

Well after about two months I've finally finished Happy Lesson. I can honestly say I didn't see that ending coming. Most shows I can see whats going to happen so vividly I don't wnat to watch the ending. Mutsuki and Chitose together. It seemed really weird that they would end up together. I wonder if he's going to marry all of them. Can you do that in Japan? What did you think about the ending?
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Happy Lesson Final

To be honest, I hate when shows do that. It would've been better for him to have chosen the girl with the glasses in his class that had a cruch on him. Not to mention the love between him and his teachers was rushed. I liked the rest of the series though.

Thanks

Every kind relationship between him and his teachers was rushed. Not jsut the love one. They all did show up at the same time without prior notice.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I can live with that cause they figured he had no parents and blah blah blah, but the ending, it's like they had five minutes to think of something. We didn't even get a follow up ova or something, unless I missed it???? I loved the series, hated the ending.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now don't confuse the OVA ending (which comes last in that ADV Films thin pack...) with the ending of the TV series. In reality, the OVA was produced first. Then when the TV series was made, the first episode of the OVA was slightly modified for the TV series. The big difference between the TV and OVA is that in the OVA, those two girls were 'adopted' sisters, while in the TV series, they are his 'real' sisters...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Yeah and since they changed Chitose's relationship with Minazuki as such that ruled out the engagement of those two. I was looking forward to that being pursued. In the TV series they didn't show their parents either. You think they would have since they are his 'real' sisters.

Thanks

What? I thought I was watching the tv series when they had the episode of how they were from an orphanage. I must've been watching the ova in with the tv series I guess.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

To tell you the truth..... that was the worse ending I had ever seen. Didn't know that was going to hit. He should've ended up with that chick with the class president. The series itself was hilarious and random. But my god....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread