Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter 7

Newbie Battlerealm is off to a good start Battlerealm's Avatar
    Thanks

Harry Potter 7

Voldimort Dies
    Harry has kids with Ginny & Ron has kids with Hermione

P.S. VOLDIMORT IS THE MAIN CHAR THAT DIES(other then Tonks, Fred, lupin, & Mad-Eye)
    When a man wields tremendous power, he will appear in the eyes of others as a God or a Devil. However, there is no one who can truly know his heart...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlerealm For This Useful Post:

Dark Hero (Feb 28, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harry Potter 7

Did everyone like the ending of the Deathly Hallows? I thought it was a good way to end the series.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Technically, both Harry and Voldemort die. The only thing is that Harry only partly dies. . . The part that Voldemort put in him dies. And then he comes back to life, as just him. . .

Also. With Ginny and Harry married and Ron and Hermione married, doesn't that mean that all three freinds are now related??? Just a little something I found interesting.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Truth may be famous one day Truth may be famous one day Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOO!! Dammit!lol I didn't read it yet and I read the thread before reading the title! *Starts Crying*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shadowrulz View Post
    Technically, both Harry and Voldemort die. The only thing is that Harry only partly dies. . . The part that Voldemort put in him dies. And then he comes back to life, as just him. . .

Also. With Ginny and Harry married and Ron and Hermione married, doesn't that mean that all three freinds are now related??? Just a little something I found interesting.
    Was it just me or did anyone else find her placating Epilogue somewhat like a bad fanfiction? Just curious. Bad luck, Truth, although this thread really should have had a spoiler warning.

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

It's posted in the SPOILER TALK forum. . . .

I did. But then again. On the inside of the cover she usually gives a summary of the other books. This time it only said.

"Please enjoy the last installment of the Harry Potter series."

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Battlerealm is off to a good start Battlerealm's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Was it just me or did anyone else find her placating Epilogue somewhat like a bad fanfiction? Just curious. Bad luck, Truth, although this thread really should have had a spoiler warning.
    well I thought that it being in the SPOILER TALK Thread would have given you the hint that it was gonna be a spoiler
    When a man wields tremendous power, he will appear in the eyes of others as a God or a Devil. However, there is no one who can truly know his heart...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Battlerealm View Post
    well I thought that it being in the SPOILER TALK Thread would have given you the hint that it was gonna be a spoiler
    I learned long ago never to assume that people were as smart as the common rock. Ah, well. What do you think of the names of the children of the next generation?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast