+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

have you ever hated,loved,praised,or cryed ,over an anime charecter?i have tons of times!i can't stand how light uses everyone he can and how L dies in death note!i cryied and felt like i could rip the walls apart!have you ever felt that way before?

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

Yes!
    I do that to!
    Actually when Spyke died in CB and when Ash was turned into stone i almost cried that moment..
    Also im mad at light!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

3. The Following User Says Thank You to receiverofhell For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (May 07, 2009)

Newbie ayajade28 is off to a good start ayajade28's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

yup! a lot of times... one of them is when akira in special a class got lonely and cried.. i easily got touched my animes and mangas ..i try hard to relate on them, as well..
    With earphones in my ears
    I read comic books under the covers.
    I may still be in an ivory tower,
    but I really want to grow up.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ayajade28 For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (May 07, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

Absolutely, I think many people personally get involved in great animes.

Shojo kakumei Utena: Utena was naive, but I found myself relating to her a lot, and cheered her on the entire way.I also cried at the last episode.

Death Note: I felt pretty sad seeing Light die, but I also knew he had kind of fallen into his insanity, and seemed almost different from the start of the series.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Qwick qwestio why wold you get so atached to a anime character?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Because if any story is good then you feel yourself being attached to characters, especially ones that relate to you.
    Thats the entire concept of writing. You should attach yourself, feel or analyze why characters are the way they are, and what actions they take.
    Otherwise the plot becomes boring, because there's no spice of characters, and they are half of what make up the story. Sometimes, the way a character is defines the story.

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

but from the begining of a story i under stand if its bin on for a while but from episode one come on

Thanks

Have you seen Shojo Kakumei Utena? The enitre series?

because the characters drove that plot more than anything I've ever seen, and the ending was left to intrepretation. After 39 episodes I still felt the same way as episode 1, but I felt a lot stronger for the characters.

If the story is great, your feelings for characters will only grow through the series, not fade away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast