+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

maybe i feal like this because i have yet to find a charecter that i can conect with and no i have not seen Shojo Kakumei Utena

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

i always cry for an anime show mainly at the end....1out of3 i cry at the end of the show...or sometimes in the miiddle like in the naruto series i cried when neji,choji kiba,shikamru,naruto&saske and shino aswell and the sartobi 3rd hokage....bad habit....and anime is 1 of the 2 things i cry for...

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

That could be it.

But thats not the only story I felt like with this. Death Note, Mars, Life, Basilisk, and many more stories i felt the characters, and knew how they almost made the story.

Newbie Xxajanae97xX is off to a good start Xxajanae97xX's Avatar
    Thanks

=D this is the perfect topic
    yes, i've felt that way many times; some memorable ones i remember areeee....
    1- i thought kagome died (Inuyasha movie 2)
    2- Princess Mononoke
    3- Howls Moving Castle (i thought howl died)
    4- Recently in Naruto manga i thought Hinata died RIGHT after she confessed her feelings
    5-Hana Kimi : i don't know why the ending just made me burst out in tears--i didn't expect it to end the way it did. beautifully happy/sad at the same
    6-Hana Yori Dango twice
    7- Full Metal Alchemist

i personally think an author has succeeded in his/her goal when their characters actually have the ability to affect the readers personally. That's what i hope to do someday ^_^
    akame4eva!

Newbie Cindermomo is off to a good start Cindermomo's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea!,

I get those feelings sometimes

One time i was watching a ep of Ergo Proxy and there is one bit how iggy gets the virus and puts re-l into a tube and starts calling her a worthless bitch and everything.(yea i know he didn't mean it i know it was the virus speaking but still it made me mad!)

Then i was like o: you loser iggy

LOL iggy has a gay voice xD
    \

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Recently in Naruto manga i thought Hinata died RIGHT after she confessed her feelings
    That was a big NO!Hinata didn't die though[forgot what to say]..... ...Skaura save her in time though!
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    have you ever hated,loved,praised,or cryed ,over an anime charecter?i have tons of times!i can't stand how light uses everyone he can and how L dies in death note!i cryied and felt like i could rip the walls apart!have you ever felt that way before?
    I will have to say what happen at the end of Gurren Lagann between Simon and Nia almost made me cry
     click to show spoiler
    , and also how Simon develope at the end of the show made me like this character because he actually grew as a character
     click to show spoiler
    . I have many other characters that I could talk about but this was the newest one that I can think of and the one series that most people don't talk about on this site.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

i know i burst into tears and still do when
     click to show spoiler

i know i also cried and threw a ginormous fit when in Blood+
     click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast