+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

Newbie Zike13 is off to a good start Zike13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

i was mad when noone won light should have won in death note he played everything perfectly yet it made me sad
    Im the light that destorys the darkness

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

Depending on the story. My emotions get involved when watching anime with amazing plots.

When Alphonse woke up after meeting Ed for the first time since he was transported to WWII Germany (in 'FMA: Conquerer of Shamballa') with that face that looked like he was gonna break in to tears; I found myself making the same face. LOL. It was very touching.

Every time I read/watched 'Death Note' and found out that the plot was twisting the way I expected it, I was either very happy or very upset. Although that series made it pretty easy to make predictions. I don't think that any other series has grasped my attention emotionally like 'Fullmetal Alchemist'.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    have you ever hated,loved,praised,or cryed ,over an anime charecter?i have tons of times!i can't stand how light uses everyone he can and how L dies in death note!i cryied and felt like i could rip the walls apart!have you ever felt that way before?
    Many times ,like the one when Maes Hughes (Ful Metal Alchemist) died ,it was such an unexpected shock ,i guess i was way too attached to that character.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know about what they did but I get extremely pissed of a any english version anime voice acting!

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Maes Hughes
    YAH! that was one true sad/shocking event in FMA I was kinda sad when Hughes died and Ed was really sad and even he cried Hughes' name.....
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Meanaria is off to a good start Meanaria's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont really care about L i like light better lol sorry but yeah ive cried when kira died...LONG LIVE KIRA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zike13 View Post
    i was sad when al and ed wasnt togater at the end of the series
    OMG me too! but dont worry they r together again in conquar of shambala the movie and al is human! yay!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; May 28, 2009 at 09:28 AM.

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont really care about L i like light better lol sorry but yeah ive cried when kira died...LONG LIVE KIRA!!
    REALLY!? I care about when L died in the hands of Rem(Kira didn't kill Lawliet in the first place)
    Well I'm kinda a little sad when Kira died I know he deserved to die but I still sad when Kira died...
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Newbie Ashes is off to a good start Ashes's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see, I bawled my eyes out when Shirly and Euphie died in Code Geass. I could not stop crying. So the acts of Lelouch and Rollo in those situations made me furious. Although I more gave into my feelings of denial, like they'd come back or something XD
    In Kingdom Hearts, when Axel blew himself up XD Well... More like overexerted himself, I was crying for that too
    Any time a character doesn't notice the obvious or that somebody is sneaking up behind him/her I get angry XD
    Random Trivia Fact of the Day: The name "Wendy" was made up for the book Peter Pan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast