+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    have you ever hated,loved,praised,or cryed ,over an anime charecter?i have tons of times!i can't stand how light uses everyone he can and how L dies in death note!i cryied and felt like i could rip the walls apart!have you ever felt that way before?
    I was pissed by how Light died.

I was royally pissed that Yusuke didn't beat Yomi (Yu Yu Hakusho).

I was shocked/angry/stunned/a little confused when Shishio spontaneously combusted (Rurouni Kenshin). That was one of those moments where the villain should've beat the good guy. I was primed and ready to see one amazing epic battle and the guy doesn't die because of some wickedly awesome attack from Kenshin.

I mentally kick myself every time I watch Tenchi. He's surrounded by women. Doesn't pick one. I praise his restraint even though I don't understand what it stems from.

MinMae (Robotech) has gotta be one of the most adorable but simultaneously annoying characters ever.

Relena Peacecraft (GW)is a very mentally tough character. You can NOT break her desire for peace. I hate her for that. She's pacifistic til she's stupid. Why she couldn't just die is something I'll never understand.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did

Actually, I don't think there is one single manga or anime where I didn't even feel a little happy or sad for a second about what a character in it did.
    Otherwise, I wouldn't watch anime nor would I read manga. In the end, it's part of the reasons why I read them. To feel happy, or sad depending on the story.
    In better mangas or anime, more of my emotion get involved in the whole plot, therefore it's more interesting. If that's not the case, I normally stop.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Newbie gabricata is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re:gabricata

hi, i´m gabricata i´m new and i don´t know the site but i´m happy to be here.its a very beautiful site.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well to come to truth i can get effected by anything >< i have cried a lot of the times even when there is nothing to cry over but i will tell you some of the times when i cried A LOT ~:

Ouran High School Host Club >> i cried at the last episode i couldn't stand my self i don't know why i cried but i am happy that i did XD and until now i cry when i see it ...

Full Metal Alchemist >> well this anime made me cry the most i think , i cried when Nena died and when Maes Hughes died Ah that was very painful for me well those are two characters from this 51 episodes ... ooo and by the way i cried and felt cold when i watched the OVA ( Full Metal Alchemist - Kids) ....

D.N.Angel >> i cried at Dark when he disappear ...

Fate Stay Night >> when Archer died ><

Midori No Hibi >> at Sejecko (XD i think his name written like this) ,when he found that Midori disappear as his right hand ...

Cowboy Bebop >> i cried too in it when Spike died ><

To Heart 1 >> XD well this anime moved all my heart ....

Peach Girl >>
    this is the most anime that made me hate anime for 1 month i really hated living becasue of it and all the thank go to Sae *mad*

XD well i will tell you the rest when in another post *evil laugh* so i can get another post lol .... =^_^=

http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i have....... it was over elfenlid...the wat that every one died in the end..... it gives me chills and brings ters to my eyes just thinking about it....'sigh' lol i ended up crying my self to sleep that night. sad times.......

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

now i will continue XD ...

Ah! My Goddess >> XD i cried at the episode that Skuld had her Tenshi (angel) ( i think that what i call XD ) ... and when Urd turned to a little girl just her forum changed , and this epi is 25 from Ah! My Goddess 1 it is really a warmly episode @,@ ....

Samurai Champloo >> well there is a lot of times that made me cry or happy ....

You're Under Arrest >>
    this anime made me cry - laugh - and cry again especially in :
    You're Under Arrest - epi 45 - A Summer's Day Together
    You're Under Arrest - epi 48 - The End Of Summer XD the best ever ~~~~~

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien >> God ... i really hate this anime it made me mad to death > but it made me cry in last .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie voldiaran is off to a good start voldiaran's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

the entire gundam seed series did! every character just got to me idk why. i love gundam but just that series i HATE!! gets on my bad side haha

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: have you ever been crazy mad or sad or happy about what a character in a show did?

I can never watch an anime without getting emotional . Higurashi , Yugioh inuyasha , Hell girl ...yup cried in all .lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast