Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: horrible anime endings

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: horrible anime endings

Scryed, by far...it left me with the feeling of...>WTF????HUH???????SIGh....

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

horrible anime endings makes me angry...
    the middle and the beginning of the story is totally awesome...but in the end...
    oh it sucks!!!
    what anime is that???
    i have no idea

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Scryed, by far...it left me with the feeling of...>WTF????HUH???????SIGh....
    Please explain why it left you with that feeling.

Newbie Mysteic may be famous one day Mysteic may be famous one day Mysteic's Avatar
    Thanks

Worst ending of all time has got to be the end of Berserk. If you have no knowledge from the mange you are left confused and stuck in a paradox loop. It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

While Ranma 1/2 is one of favorite series of all time, the ending seemed like there was more story. It just made you want to see more of what was to come, but you can't.

No one should rage in the way Cowboy Bebop ended. Yes, it was messed up that Julia and Spike died. Yes, it was messed up that the crew was broken up. This is all kinda the point. If you pay attech, you will notice that they rarely win in situations throughout the series. It was emotional, thought provoking, beautiful, and ended with a "bang" literally. It was great.
    Last edited by Mysteic; Mar 08, 2006 at 08:39 AM.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i saw the eva movie ending on tv and well i was like WTF all the way through, probably cause i didn't see the series. but still Y did every1 had to die, and what with the guy continually chokin that girl (he did it like 3 or 4 times). i was completely confused and put me off getting the series which i was goin to get *sigh*.

any way another ending that really anoyed me was his & her circumstances, they just end up, well i had no idea what they was trying to do. but it really pissed me off cause the series was soo good.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the DBZ movies have some bad endings. Mind you the first ones weren't bad but after a while the endings started looking a whole lot alike. It's not even funny, almost all of them have the same ending. Everyone gets beat up until Goku is the last one standing. Then he puts up a pretty good fight at first but sooner or later he gets really beat up too. Then he gathers the precious energy from his friends and the earth or wherever else he can get energy he needs to defeat the enemy. Once he gets the energy, he kills the bad guy. When I was little I didn't mind this. I don't think I even noticed but now I am just like come on come up with something else. It can't be that hard.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I have never seen a horrible anime ending in the $4000 dollars worth of anime I own, and the many others that I have seen but don't own. I have seen some horrible anime but that only makes their end a blessing and those that are good or great that don't end the way I wanted it to doesn't mean the ending was horrible but that I shouldn't of had preconceived notions about what I wanted to happen but rather enjoyed what was presented.

Newbie Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom may be famous one day Gundam-Freedom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel
    I think that the DBZ movies have some bad endings.
    DBGT is the one have a bad ending.... not the DBZ movies

Fave Animes: 高達wing, 高達seed,高達第08MS小隊,高達ZZ,頭文字D,naruto,bleach,stu dio ghibli,龍珠Z,名偵探柯南,數碼暴龍,天地無用 etc

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast