Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: horrible anime endings

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: horrible anime endings

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    Actually the ending was quite clear for me...And I didn't really follow the seris all that much either. But Evangelion is my vote...I really wanted to throw out my T.V after I saw that...
    I know what you mean. I first read the comic books, but gave up, and just went to see what it was about on TV. To be honest I just didn't like it. Mostly after they killed off my favorite person. I just stop watching it. But I couldn't stay away. Now I wish I had.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058 may be famous one day scriver058's Avatar
    Thanks

Berserk had the worst ending in my opinion. It made the series basically an ad for the superior manga, and it let you think Guts was the sole survivor of the eclipse. Unnacceptable! An ending everyone thought was horrible but I really liked was Gantz' ending. If nothing else, it brought the series to a satisfying conclusion.

The post is over. The world may continue now.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

DBZ. it justs ends with goku finally 'dieing' and then it says something along the lines of that the earth will always be safe. bleh.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie Blackened_Ice may be famous one day Blackened_Ice may be famous one day Blackened_Ice's Avatar
    Thanks

Fruits Basket and Twelve Kingdoms had endings that leave you hanging...but they weren't that bad... Berserk left you hanging too but thats not the end of the series or anything. The manga goes far beyond that... I loved the Bepop and Eva endings - they were interesting and not clichè.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

space runaway ideon...
    the anime that inspires eva. in this clip they all die bcoz ideon has desided to destroy the universe.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bd8qGnmMT98&search=ideon
    warning: this isn't for the weak heart
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst anime ending was clearly the one for Legend of Basara. Has anyone else seen the ending to that? HORRIBLE. Shido and Sarasa get seperated, promise with unspoken words to find each other, return to their respective roles, and THE END. I was pissed off for days after that.

Granted, the manga goes on. The series is only 14(13?) episodes long, covering only through about Vol. 5 or something out of what I hear to be a 30vol. series. I wish they would have made more of the anime. The story is absolutely amazing, and the animation is fantasic.

Also crappy ending: Wolf's Rain. Sucked. Monkey butt. My friends and I agree that it would have been much cooler if Hige, Tsume, and Toboe had found paradise, because those were the 3 that actually needed(and deserved) to find it. Kiba, not so much, so maybe he shouldn't have gotten it. Well, as mean as that may sound, we were just thinking that it would be a more dramatic ending that way. But long story short (though it's already too late, lol), lousy ending.

I won't say that Fruits Basket had a bad ending (I thought it was good), but I just wish that they had followed longer with the manga story, which gets deeper and darker.
    Last edited by LittleHobbit13; Mar 26, 2006 at 01:28 AM.
    "True kindness isn't something we're born with; it's something we have to work at. We have to mold it and shape it with ourselves. Not everyone has it, but I think everyone has the potential. Sometimes you just have to look really close before you can tell it's there." -- Kyoko Honda Fruits Basket
    ~ ~

Newbie kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu may be famous one day kuroryu's Avatar
    Thanks

Gad Guard had a bad ending. It just ends with Katana greedily devouring ramen. What's up with that?

Newbie Nobunaga Oda may be famous one day Nobunaga Oda may be famous one day Nobunaga Oda's Avatar
    Thanks

Evangelion for me...

Its ending is confusing... I still don't even know its meaning although I have watched the ending five times...
    ANIME LOVER FOREVER
    Size 2 = maximum for signature text -- Hassun

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast