Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: horrible anime endings

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: horrible anime endings

Fushigi yuugi's ending. It was way to tame. They started off great by producin one tradgic scene to another and they completely screwed it up at the end.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie ronisalles may be famous one day ronisalles may be famous one day
    Thanks

Hey, FMA have no such bad ending.
    It was just a sadengind but not really bad. Ed stay alive, but in other world.

You should see the stupid ending of GSD. Every gundam has a hard story that have somo common sad endings, but make GSD end be so easy has really a stab in the heart of the fans. It was so awfull that they made a new one.
    Can you believe in that??!!
    Follow my advice:
    Never, never underestimate a GUNDAM .
    If you can see Chuck Norris he can see you, if you can't see Chuck norris you're having your life's last ten seconds.

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

the worst ending ive seen so far was the movie panzer dragoon. The whole movie was screwed up i didnt understand it and the graphics and color sucks. the ending was gay and to top it off no real conflict just went to the point. just go hunting, get chased, get a dragon, attack, get girl back. weirdest and stupidest one ive seen so far. havent really seen the evengelion ending. didnt get far in cus i dont have tapes.

Newbie dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi may be famous one day dDoKbOkGi's Avatar
    Thanks

InuYasha's ending was a good episode...but bad for an ending. They should have continued with the manga more...although it REALLY needs to end. I heard that they will pick up the anime when the manga ends?...or something like that. I hope so.

Fruits Basket...again, good episode but bad ending. They should have continued also. It just left me kind of like "uhh....ok...sooo.....?".

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paiki View Post
    Eva Movies is awesome... but you need understand lot of things out from anime space... like a mix of Religion and anti-Religion theories. The movie is really good, and it´s a good end to the anime

FMA ends on the Movie... and Ed don´t die... it´s also a great movie... You must watch to understand that the end of anime is in the half way of their life...

And the worst Ending of Anime Trophy by myself goes to :::::::

Kare Kano (His and Her Circunstances)... what a boring no ending end.
    well actually it doesn't end there. there is manga that finishes the story(kare Kano)
    Last edited by Hoods; Sep 04, 2006 at 10:17 PM.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paiki View Post
    Eva Movies is awesome... but you need understand lot of things out from anime space... like a mix of Religion and anti-Religion theories. The movie is really good, and it´s a good end to the anime

FMA ends on the Movie... and Ed don´t die... it´s also a great movie... You must watch to understand that the end of anime is in the half way of their life...

And the worst Ending of Anime Trophy by myself goes to :::::::

Kare Kano (His and Her Circunstances)... what a boring no ending end.
    well actually it doesn't end there. there is manga that finishes the story(kare Kano)
    sorry bout the double post please delete this post. my computer froze and posted twice
    Last edited by Hoods; Sep 04, 2006 at 10:19 PM.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    6. Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 2 weeks or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.

7. Do not flood the forum with random long postings that are impossible to read. Do not repetitively post the same thing. Do not post the same topic in multiple forums as all such threads will be removed. Do not double post on an individual thread. An example of what is acceptable and unacceptable when posting is demonstrated below:

Acceptable:

Your post
    Someone else's post
    Your post

Not acceptable:

Your post
    Your post
    Someone else's post
    Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7