+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I just finished FF X (Again)

Newbie Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: I just finished FF X (Again)

One of the things I like the most in the end were the last lines between Tidus and Jecht. In most stories like this the father and son would make up and all would be well before the last battle, but when Tidus says "Dad, I hate you" one last time I thought that was pretty original.

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizuma_panic
    i feel like a total looser asking this but...i'm stuck! i'm crossing moonflow on the shoopuff and i can't kill the exctractor, tidus is level 39 and wakka is level 37..how can i kil this thing!?
    Waht weapons do you have equipped to Tidus and wakka?
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    This game was off the chain,I like how at the end Yuna was waiting for Tidus whistling.It was a good scene,especially after the crdits when he appears again swimming.
    Last edited by Shinigami_of_Light; Jun 29, 2006 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Omae o Korosu!

Newbie celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel may be famous one day celestial_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

fro me it has the best storyline ever.... but the odd thing how can stay underwater kissing for a long time... but it was great...
    the ending is nice but too bad for yuna...

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i liekd the fact that tiduas was so dence he didt realse he was the dream that faith was talking about till near the end in that vally where he passed out .and i could only get the ending where he fiught his dad then lord something i forget where the aeons got possed but that was when it got weak you couldnt die in that fight took away from the challange but uit had some sweet music like the opening theme when the blitze ball game very awesome
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit may be famous one day Crimson Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah it was a pretty good ending, kinda sad too, the graphics were awesome, gameplay, bg music of the game, everything. And yeah the opening fmv was really cool too. I kept going to Luca (?) to watch all of the fmv's again ^^

Newbie FfX27 may be famous one day FfX27 may be famous one day FfX27's Avatar
    Thanks

i liked the ending alot i thought all of it was gr8 haha but all the endings to FF's are jsut wonderfull! lol
    "Darkness Lingers over every courner, just make sure your ready for it."

<3 Chrissy <3
    Love Me or shut the hell up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2