+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i need fruits basket spoilers!

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

i need fruits basket spoilers!

I would like to hear Fruits Basket spoilers from vol 15 up! thanx!

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: i need fruits basket spoilers!

what are spoilers. then maby i could help u out

IM BACK

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yuki and Machi fall in love, because Yuki realizes that his love for Tohru is simply maternal. He is seeking a mother from her, not a lover. (He and Machi are adorable together!!!)

Akito is a woman. (Apparently, my post is too short. Please hold.) AKITO SOHMA-SAMA IS A WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 28, 2006 at 01:51 PM.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it talks about akito in the 15th book..
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

Newbie Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic may be famous one day Aqua chic's Avatar
    Thanks

well, spoilers are these things that, uh, its hard to explain, somebody help me!!

liz
    Newbie liz may be famous one day liz may be famous one day liz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess I'll go through the spoilers book by book.

Vol 15: Wr learn Yuki was sold to AKito so his mother would gain a higher status. We find out how Yuki got the hat he gave to Tohru. It belonged to Kyo but it was blown away, when the rat touched it Kyo no longer wanted it so Yuki kept it.
    Yuki runs away the day Tohru goes missing, he leads he home before returning to the Sohma's as he has an asthma attack. As Yuki got older Akito's mental stability began slipping and she began to torture Yuki mentally. Tohru is cast as the evil sister for the play but can't learn her lines nor can she bring herself to be evil. We see more of Kyo's feelings for Tohru and Yuki grows a little closer to Machi. The play takes place, Arisa shouts to Kureno to come see her and Momiji says he'll give a copy of the recored play to his cousin when he can. Tohru and Kyo get even closer but we find neither will allow themselves to love each other.

Vol 16: To start with we learn how Kyoko met Katsuya, Tohru's father. He was a substitute teacher and she was 16. They fell in love and got married. They had Tohru but Katsuya falls sick eventually while at work and dies. Afterwards Kyoko becomes depressed and feels Katsuya has left her alone. She neglects young Tohru and one day goes to just off a cliff into the sea when she sees a mother and daughter. Realising Tohru is still there and needs her she rushes home. WE learn Kyoko used to speak to Kyo and had once told him all of this as it his his flashback. The scene becomes more dark and we see Kyoko infront of Kyo dead saying she won't forgive Kyo. Before his dream ends he see's Tohru also suposedly dead and blood on his hands. The next chapter is a Yuki/Machi bonding chapter before a new years chapter. Tohru and Kyo go to stay with Kazuma while we see the others at the banquet. Yuki is with Akito and as they talk Akito attacks YUKi with a bottle once she is reminded of Kureno leaving her. Yuki applogises to Hatori because he too was hurting when he had to errase his friends memories back when Yuki changed and Momiji give Kureno the DVD of the play.

Vol 17: Momiji tells Tohru about giving Kureno the DVD. Hatori and Shigure talk about Kureno while he is with AKito and later the bird goes to watch the DVD. While he watches he is reminded of Akito when she was younger suggesting he likes Arisa because she is what he hoped Akito could have turned out like and that truely he cares for Akito. Tohru goes out to get some things for Shigure and runs into Kureno. He tells her how he's no longer cursed, he was freed years ago but becuase of Akito's reaction stayed with her. He also tells her that AKito is female. We learn that Ren, AKitos mother hates her and that only the eldest of the zodiac know about Akito's gender. Their dream showed Akito telling them they would meet soon. Ritsu however didn't understand as he was too young. He thanks Tohru but tells her he can never see Arisa as long as AKito needs him. A crying Tohru is taken home by Saki who lets Tohru stay after Arisa too arrives. Kyo finds her scarf and washes it. Tohru goes home happier and there's some Kyo/Tohru-ness with the scarf. the next chapter is about making paper flowers in school which are stolen by the fangirls. More KyoRu-ness with him giving her a flower. The next chapter is the biggest with us learning Akito is very old for a God already despite being only about 20. She slept with Kureno some time ago and to get back at her Shi slept with Ren. {Yes her mother!} We also learn that despite all this they're still together and end up sleeping together again.

VOl 18: We learn how Machi developed a hate for tidy things when Yuki and Kakeru go to her house to help clean up. Machi and Kakeru are brother and sister and once competed for their father's enheritance as they had different mother. In the end it was settled when Machi's mother had a son. Machi moved out when she tried to cover her little brother for fear of him getting cold and was accused of trying to kill him. She almost kisses Yuki but is interupted and in class Yuki breaks a new pack of chalk for her to help her.
    Motoko leaves in the next chapter as a senior and tells Yuki she likes him. He thanks her and later we see Nao telling Makoto he likes her and she thanks him.
    At the hospital Hiro now has a sister Hinata who is not cursed We hear Isuzu is in hospital once more but suspiciously Akito appears from a room with scissors and long black hair cut off.
    Hiro gets closer to Hinata, Haru remembers again what Rin told him in hospital when talking to Yuki and Hiro as Kisa are talking before they run into Haru. Hiro finally tells Haru how AKito pushed Rin from the second floor window and Kurneo investigates the room Akito came out of and which food is being taken to. Kureno finds Rin trapped inside while Haru marches bakc to the Sohma house. Hiro tells Kisa how he'd been worried about her too and we see some Hiro/Kisa cuteness.
    Haru goes to see AKito and gets into an arguement about Rin and their relationship before Kureno shows up and tells Haru about Rin and that she's now actually in hospital. Haru almost punches Akito before leaving and AKito once again feels like she's loosing her hold on the bond.
    Kureno is told off by the old maid for upsetting Akito and we learn that RIn was tricked by Ren to go to AKito's room to get a box she wants and that's how she was locked up. She was caught and in place of Haru being hurt agrees to be locked up in the cat's room.

Vol 19:
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 01, 2006 at 07:34 PM.

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua chic View Post
    well, spoilers are these things that, uh, its hard to explain, somebody help me!!

Spoilers are things that are talking about what will happen to the future,well...that explains it...

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Akito.. is a woman? Like, born with no male sex organs? funny. ASnd he.. err, she was my favorite chracter.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast