+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kingdom hearts continuing 2, 3,ect.

Newbie Reincarnated Phoenix may be famous one day Reincarnated Phoenix may be famous one day Reincarnated Phoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom hearts continuing 2, 3,ect.

square enix should keep counting the KH series. because the sercet ending in KH2 made me wonder? "who created the Keyblade"? It is just my guess but I think there going to call it KIngdom Hearts 3: the keyblade wars. It sounds like good tilte, don't you think?[
    "What dosen't kill me, Only makes me stonger"

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it might be only a trilogy cause unlesss they come up with new worlds and not just another adventure I think it'll die out soon but KH2 was freaking sweet and I'm playing it right now again....but when KH3 comes out its gonna make me spoot every where
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

they need to include something like midgard or some other world like that. all they have are disney worlds, and the FF ones are cooler in my oppinion.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah 2nd poster is right it should be a twist for kk to reapear in a new console.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie Reincarnated Phoenix may be famous one day Reincarnated Phoenix may be famous one day Reincarnated Phoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    I think it might be only a trilogy cause unlesss they come up with new worlds and not just another adventure I think it'll die out soon but KH2 was freaking sweet and I'm playing it right now again....but when KH3 comes out its gonna make me spoot every where
    I agree, A great thing like kingdom hearts have to end. Anything after KH3, will kill it.
    "What dosen't kill me, Only makes me stonger"

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

it is going to continue to carry on as long as it continues to make money.......that is all there is to it.............

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is! any body who say the real wending for kh2 knows its going to go on!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Newbie The Informer may be famous one day The Informer may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ok, I'm going to lay down a few facts from ansem reports and Nomura's announcement, then give my theory on what Kingdom Hearts 3 might involve.

The secret scene after the ending movie shows the three new characters, amored unknowns(not sora kairi or riku as confirmed) picking up familiar keyblades. It shows words flashing across the screen, hinting at these things called "chasers". Then it shows a cross road, and a shadowy figure approaching...

Ansem Report 12(Kingdom hearts 1)

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
    The world of darkness.
    The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

The crossroad, to me, represents the unknown worlds, present, darkness, light, and "in-between".

Here's Nomura's word on KH3..

"It's difficult to explain it. I'm thinking about how to talk about it [without giving things away], which means that there will be some twists to it. Up until now, the series followed along a [straight] time line, going from Kingdom Hearts to Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. But the idea I have right now doesn't follow that flow," Nomura told Famitsu.com. "However, as long as it inherits the Kingdom Hearts title, it needs to have some connection [to previous installments] in terms of storyline, so it won't be too distant from the other titles. In any case, this is still at a conceptual phase, where I'm thinking about what I want to do."

An ansem report(Kingdom Hearts 2) involved him talking about the 5 disciples of Xehanort...

"Is Xehanort trying to understand the "door" to make contact with the darkness in
    the worlds?
    No, not just Xehanort.
    It seems that the other five disciples, have become enveloped by the darkness as
    a result of their fixation on it for their research.
    Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Elaeus...they have ceased to be human."

And another of ansem's reports from Kingdom Hearts 2, involves him finding Xehanort and reporting that the man had no memory of his past, yet had a lot of hidden power.

So I'm guessing Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a prequel, relating to a character who starred in the first two(Xehanort) and maybe showing what him and his 5 disciples went through and what happened to the 5 disciples, or what his "nobody" went through during the time of his amnesia(seeing as he had amnesia, he could have previously been a good guy, or maybe he was never bad at all to start with, simply curious).

Or it will be a sequel, but will involve flashbacks of Xehanort's past, and the 5 disciples. Of course I could be completely wrong(even though war of the keyblade and separation of worlds relates to it being a prequel or involving flashbacks) or right on my theory, but we'll see what Nomura has in store for KH3.
    Last edited by The Informer; Aug 19, 2006 at 10:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2