+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last night...Cowboy Bebop!!

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Last night...Cowboy Bebop!!

Was last night's episode of Cowboy Bebop the last episode?!?!!?

I mean...I just started to get into the frikin anime...and i watch it last night. But it was like, drama. The dude..spike, i think, dies [or doesnt?]. so yea.....im just really curious and wanna know! so please...if you know anything would you post it here??

WAS IT THE LAST EPISODE????? >.<

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Last night...Cowboy Bebop!!

There is a moive one or two can't rember.But nope he is alive.He was just shot and stab on the left arm and cut in the ribs.The other dude was shot on the heart so he can't came back.
    Perfection is dull

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    There is a moive one or two can't rember.But nope he is alive.He was just shot and stab on the left arm and cut in the ribs.The other dude was shot on the heart so he can't came back.
    SPOILER ALERT

wrong, spike is dead. the movie takes place between episodes 22 & 23.
    after he dies, they also show his star dissapear after the closing credits(remember the refernece earlier in the anime that everyone has there own star and it dissapears when they die.

also, there was some controversy that he may be alive(pretty much people clinging to scraps of reasons he could be alive). to clear this controversy, the creator stated publicly that spike died
    Last edited by Shu; Jul 02, 2006 at 12:39 PM.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahh.I forget when the movie was made.It was good but was hard to understand if u don't pay attion to it.And I rember about the star thing because when that dude who look like a girl if he cover face and put women clothes.Dead the olg men said that a great warrior has fallen or something like that.But still spike has be dead once.And bring back to life.
    Perfection is dull

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Spike "died" a first time before the series started when he was exiled from the Syndicate. The only way to get out of the Red Dragon Syndicate is to die. It's a metaphor. Spike's past life as a high-ranking member of the Syndicate ended when he tried to get out. His past life ended therefore he "died". Throughout the series, Spike is "asleep" and is almost in a "dream", neither dead or alive, haunted by his past life. He lost one of his eyes when he tried to get out of the Syndicate in which he got a fake one to replace it. In one eye, he sees the present. In the one he lost, he sees only the past. The only way to wake him up from this "dream" is to truly die and that can only be given to him by Vicious.
    I love my girlfriend.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    Spike "died" a first time before the series started when he was exiled from the Syndicate. The only way to get out of the Red Dragon Syndicate is to die. It's a metaphor. Spike's past life as a high-ranking member of the Syndicate ended when he tried to get out. His past life ended therefore he "died". Throughout the series, Spike is "asleep" and is almost in a "dream", neither dead or alive, haunted by his past life. He lost one of his eyes when he tried to get out of the Syndicate in which he got a fake one to replace it. In one eye, he sees the present. In the one he lost, he sees only the past. The only way to wake him up from this "dream" is to truly die and that can only be given to him by Vicious.
    *claps* theres the answer

Otaku Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru may be famous one day Meji Imaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.
    Was last night's episode of Cowboy Bebop the last episode?!?!!?

I mean...I just started to get into the frikin anime...and i watch it last night. But it was like, drama. The dude..spike, i think, dies [or doesnt?]. so yea.....im just really curious and wanna know! so please...if you know anything would you post it here??

WAS IT THE LAST EPISODE????? >.<
    Unfortunatly Spike does die, like the others said the star went out and that was his star also another reference was when he was talking about the two cats, "one died and the other morned for it and then soon died as well then he found himself alive again he died later on and didnt come back." it was refrencing him and julia. Spike being the second cat.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Moving To Spoilers
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast