+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last night...Cowboy Bebop!!

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Last night...Cowboy Bebop!!

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    Unfortunatly Spike does die, like the others said the star went out and that was his star also another reference was when he was talking about the two cats, "one died and the other morned for it and then soon died as well then he found himself alive again he died later on and didnt come back." it was refrencing him and julia. Spike being the second cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Meji Imaru
    he was talking about the two cats, "one died and the other morned for it and then soon died as well then he found himself alive again he died later on and didnt come back." it was refrencing him and julia. Spike being the second cat

ooooooooh yeahh!!!!!! >.< so he did die then!! noo!! >.< so then it was the last episode o.o

wow....never thought of that. so then spike dies. okay.....well what about the other chick?!?!? the one who likes him!!! *cries* awwe.....and i thought something would happen between them.....*sniff*

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Which one??Julia or the other one??
    Perfection is dull

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

>.< THE OTHER ONE!!!!!!!....with the purple hair......forget friggin julia....jesus...too much drama for that chick........

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.
    ooooooooh yeahh!!!!!! >.< so he did die then!! noo!! >.< so then it was the last episode o.o

wow....never thought of that. so then spike dies. okay.....well what about the other chick?!?!? the one who likes him!!! *cries* awwe.....and i thought something would happen between them.....*sniff*

You mean Faye? (purple haired chick)

i dont think anything happens between them...

i saw the movies! i liked them too! i always wanna see Cowboy Bebop but i always miss it....>.<

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

I got ask did they make OVAs.Reason i am asking is some anime do but Cowboy anime is differnet from the others is not made to make u laugh or in a cartoon style{Cartoon style like Love Hina and Negima and FMA}I really want Spike to just be alive. Don't care who he still with or marry ot had kids but just want him alive to take over the Red Dragon!!!!!!!Why don't he wear bullet armor suit or something to keep him alive.:{
    Perfection is dull

Newbie DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan may be famous one day DemonicNeko-chan's Avatar
    Thanks

lol...maybe hes stubborn! XD

Cowboy Bebop keeps you on the edge...its so suspenseful! thats why i like it...buuuut i always miss it! -.-...

GIR IS TEH SMEXIINESS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2