Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Last Night! Inuyasha

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Last Night! Inuyasha

omg, was last night's episode of inuyasha the last episode?!!!

it aired at 12:30am on adult swim.

oh mann..please don't tell me that was the last episode..

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Newbie LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8 may be famous one day LadyKikyo8's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Last Night! Inuyasha

I've taped most of the last episodes. You can still read the manga, it's still continuing. o.o

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

OMFG! Yes it was the last episode for now. I almost cried. But it was really sweet how it ended and that they played 'My Will' again.

But the series has not ended completely yet or supposedly so. Afterall they haven't defeated Naraku yet. But yes that is the last episode that will air on Adult Swim for a while.

But if you want to see more check out youtube for more episodes. You won't understand them but they do have subs so you should be alright.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

ahhh thank you! <3

Newbie treythagreat may be famous one day treythagreat may be famous one day treythagreat's Avatar
    Thanks

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............inuyasha is on right now

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh....the InuYasha ending was absolute horrible. It played out like every single other episode.

There was no build up to the ending, which is why I couldn't actually believe it was the ending. It's just like "blah, he got away again for the 4,567th time, which means that this anime had absolutely no progression in it whatsoever."

Like, come on!! No one died or anything, except for that one guy who was just a throw away character anyhow. Naraku was like "blaah Kagura, you've been trying to backstab me for the past 1574 seasons, and I've known all along, but now I caught you in the act, but I'm not gonna kill you or nothing, because this anime has absolutely no progression."

I thought the series was going to end when InuYasha got the adament barrage, because everyone was there including Sesshomaru, and it seemed like an actual final showdown.

I guess what they should have done was have InuYasha still be like "blaah, I'm not strong enough," at the end, but then have Sesshomaru come in and just shank everyone......and then show Sesshomaru shank Naraku and all them, and finally a clip of Sesshomaru shanking all the animators and writers and production teams involved in creating InuYasha. *jk hehe*

I don't think they even settled the story with Kohaku, so he's still running around.....

I wouldn't have been so cheesed if they had at least TRIED to have some closure, but they didn't. It was a cop-out open-ended ending, but they didn't even change anything for the open-ended ending, because every InuYasha episode ends like that, with them being like "guess we gotta do this again."

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Ugh....the InuYasha ending was absolute horrible. It played out like every single other episode.

There was no build up to the ending, which is why I couldn't actually believe it was the ending. It's just like "blah, he got away again for the 4,567th time, which means that this anime had absolutely no progression in it whatsoever."

Like, come on!! No one died or anything, except for that one guy who was just a throw away character anyhow. Naraku was like "blaah Kagura, you've been trying to backstab me for the past 1574 seasons, and I've known all along, but now I caught you in the act, but I'm not gonna kill you or nothing, because this anime has absolutely no progression."

I thought the series was going to end when InuYasha got the adament barrage, because everyone was there including Sesshomaru, and it seemed like an actual final showdown.

I guess what they should have done was have InuYasha still be like "blaah, I'm not strong enough," at the end, but then have Sesshomaru come in and just shank everyone......and then show Sesshomaru shank Naraku and all them, and finally a clip of Sesshomaru shanking all the animators and writers and production teams involved in creating InuYasha. *jk hehe*

I don't think they even settled the story with Kohaku, so he's still running around.....

I wouldn't have been so cheesed if they had at least TRIED to have some closure, but they didn't. It was a cop-out open-ended ending, but they didn't even change anything for the open-ended ending, because every InuYasha episode ends like that, with them being like "guess we gotta do this again."
    you shouldn't be so upset with the ending. they might continue the series later on. i heard the reason they ended it like that was because the anime was catching up with the manga [which they're still not done with.] The anime was cut short. Its only half of where the manga is now. the anime ended midway of the actual story line. it continues in the manga-from the last anime episode. so cheer up with rumiko :] you don't know what she has in store for all her fans.

now, if it really is going to be the last episode...whatever..they're still releasing movies. right? ^ ^;;

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

I gotta start watchin inuyasha again, i've been watchin too much bleach lately

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast