Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Last Night! Inuyasha

Newbie Xonbe may be famous one day Xonbe may be famous one day Xonbe's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Last Night! Inuyasha

They need Inuyasha to turn to his true demon form AND KILL EVERYONE problem solved lol because i feel as tho inuyasha is just a weakling he cant do anything by himself i swear
    Destiny bah you have control of ur own life u can do anything if ya want you just gotta have a purpose or a reason to do so and ur driven but the problem is we are getting 2 lazy we dont want to

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. View Post
    you shouldn't be so upset with the ending. they might continue the series later on. i heard the reason they ended it like that was because the anime was catching up with the manga [which they're still not done with.] The anime was cut short. Its only half of where the manga is now. the anime ended midway of the actual story line. it continues in the manga-from the last anime episode. so cheer up with rumiko :] you don't know what she has in store for all her fans.

now, if it really is going to be the last episode...whatever..they're still releasing movies. right? ^ ^;;

But think about it. InuYasha was 167 episodes....now, that's quite a few episodes. And at the end of it all, there was no progression. Absolutely no progression, which makes the series a complete waste of time. There is no way I'd be interested in watching another 167 episodes just to see them finish things up, because it would play out exactly the same.

I understand trying to stay true to the manga (the fullmetal alchemist manga is better than the anime in terms of where they've taken the story), but Fullmetal is still a good series. The same thing happened, they tried to stay along with the manga, and then deviated a bit as they caught up, because they realized that manga and anime are two different mediums. They shouldn't just be making an exact copy of a manga for a show, or else people should just read the manga. They could have easily just deviated from the manga for InuYasha, and ended it there for the anime fans, not the manga fans.

And yeah, they have been releasing movies....and surprise surprise in one of them they're like "yay, we killed naraku" in the beginning, but nope....naraku still lived.

It was a cop out ending....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    But think about it. InuYasha was 167 episodes....now, that's quite a few episodes. And at the end of it all, there was no progression. Absolutely no progression, which makes the series a complete waste of time. There is no way I'd be interested in watching another 167 episodes just to see them finish things up, because it would play out exactly the same.

I understand trying to stay true to the manga (the fullmetal alchemist manga is better than the anime in terms of where they've taken the story), but Fullmetal is still a good series. The same thing happened, they tried to stay along with the manga, and then deviated a bit as they caught up, because they realized that manga and anime are two different mediums. They shouldn't just be making an exact copy of a manga for a show, or else people should just read the manga. They could have easily just deviated from the manga for InuYasha, and ended it there for the anime fans, not the manga fans.

And yeah, they have been releasing movies....and surprise surprise in one of them they're like "yay, we killed naraku" in the beginning, but nope....naraku still lived.

It was a cop out ending....

lol. gah..i guess you're right.

but inuyasha is still a good anime. just maybe not the best.
    it has a nice storyline, but the way the creators layed it out to play in anime form..wasn't exactly great.

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

Newbie AddleBoy may be famous one day AddleBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. View Post
    you shouldn't be so upset with the ending. they might continue the series later on. i heard the reason they ended it like that was because the anime was catching up with the manga [which they're still not done with.] The anime was cut short. Its only half of where the manga is now. the anime ended midway of the actual story line. it continues in the manga-from the last anime episode. so cheer up with rumiko :] you don't know what she has in store for all her fans.

now, if it really is going to be the last episode...whatever..they're still releasing movies. right? ^ ^;;
    HOLY SH**! they're only halfway through the manga in the anime?! What the heck has Rumiko been writing about? Does anyone know if Naraku has died yet in the manga?

-I've been watching Inuyasha eversince they played the very first episode on Adult Swim and think that its a good anime but they spreaded the story out over toooooo many episodes and now I just want to see it end. I didn't even notice that that was the last episode!

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

unfortunatly it was the end... the last ep came about 3 yrs ago onto youtube.. the movies are supposed to finish it...
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

Newbie Alizée is off to a good start Alizée's Avatar
    Thanks

Mah. I'm glad I missed it, 'cause I would have never known! I'm only on the episode so far where Sesshomaru joins forces w/ Naraku. Phew.

Newbie faia may be famous one day faia may be famous one day faia's Avatar
    Thanks

i kinda hated how it ended...i've watched all the movies and it still hasn't really ended if you know what i mean....they're STILL searching for the shards xP

Newbie bizy the friggin pirate is off to a good start bizy the friggin pirate's Avatar
    Thanks

It is an oddly addicting anime, actually... lol... I wasn't fond of it the first time I watched it, but I couldn't change the channel. I'm a little sad I missed the last episode, though... but I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes out for the manga.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast