+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Love Hina (again and specials)

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Love Hina (again and specials)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    *sigh* took me forever but I finally digged through and found it in my stash

both pics to the right of naru
    she looks familiar, bud its been a while sinds i last saw love hine.
    It whas a good show only a litle short i whis they make more episodes.
    I really want to see the weding.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    *sigh* took me forever but I finally digged through and found it in my stash

both pics to the right of naru
    That's Urashima Kanako, the other chick to the left of naru is Mitsume.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

You sure man? Cuz it sure doesn't look like keitaro's sister. But if you say so...

what about the wedding dress one??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

they dont have short hair but it sure looks like it, but ketaro is right pyoro-

I love the movies they where awesome, the dark skinned chick i forget her name shes a great addition to the show. After you finish watching this u need to go and start watching Negima, this aritistsans new anime
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaderabbit View Post
    they dont have short hair but it sure looks like it, but ketaro is right pyoro-

I love the movies they where awesome, the dark skinned chick i forget her name shes a great addition to the show. After you finish watching this u need to go and start watching Negima, this aritistsans new anime
    It looks short because she is not showing her long and pretty kool long hair. Also, since it is a picture taken from the manga book, it looks short.

The 3 special movies that were made were freaking awesome. The one that i liked the most was the Chrismast special one because Naru confesses to Keitaro that she wants to spend Christmas with him. That scene by far was the most romantic in the whole movie.

Newbie celticratt may be famous one day celticratt may be famous one day celticratt's Avatar
    Thanks

Love Hina is the series that got me started on Anime,first the manga then the anime. I was always a little upset that a lot of the manga never got animated.....Motoko's confession to Urashima is one of my fave parts of the manga and all the girls chasing him in Molmol is way too much fun.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Though if you take into account the cameo appearence in the Magical Girl series 'Mao-Chan', where one of the episodes occurs at an older and much more run down Hinata Inn, the marriage does not go well... Also, Tama-chan, the hot spring turtle also has a cameo in this series as the first in the invading cute aliens... (something that you always suspected in the 'Love Hina' series...)
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mmm, no, i don't think that girl was Kanako. On the manga books Kanako have shorter eyes and don't smile. That girl seems more like Naru and Mutsumi. Good question Pyoro, i don't know who was.
    "Knowledge is power"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast