+ Reply to Thread

Thread: meaning behind the wolfsrain ending(spoiler)

Newbie The-dark-wolf may be famous one day The-dark-wolf may be famous one day The-dark-wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

meaning behind the wolfsrain ending(spoiler)

first if you have not seen all of wolfs rain...and are currently watching it please keep in mind the following is a spoiler for thos who have not finished watching the last wolfs rain episode.

now i have been debutting heavly with a firend for quite some time...see the whole point of wolfs rain and meaning behind it was that it's not about the end but the journey..because in the end everyone died.

most people are confused about the ending when cheza die's

see i think the ending is about reincarnation and that through the death of everyone there paradise is remade...but the evil from darcias eye begins to slowly contaminate the paradise..thus paradise does not last and all its started over.

liek a cycle. i belive that the whole point of searching and opening the door to paradise was to restart the dieing world...thus ressurecting it.

what do you think?
    is there some hidden meaning behind the Wolf's Rain anime?
    Frozen cold within my mind,
    are the sin i'v created through Time.
    "ICE" - The Dark Wolf

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: meaning behind the wolfsrain ending(spoiler)

Wrong section bub.

Moving!

Newbie The-dark-wolf may be famous one day The-dark-wolf may be famous one day The-dark-wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

ok lol i didnt know...sorry
    "ICE" - The Dark Wolf

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

um kastellic this i the wrong section as well

-moving-

on topic:
    yes I believe the story involves the reincarnation of them later as human beings and them seeing each other in that next life was a nice moment of them recognizing each other but not knowing why

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I also believe that the movie is about rebirth and reincarnation, and hope. When paradise was opened, the world was reborn, just like what Cheza said, "The world is not ending, it is simply beginning again, being reborn." Everyone was seen again in the ending, which meant they were reincarnated, yet the paradise was not perfect because of the darkness that spread from what was left of Darcia. It became a source of evil to exist again, and hence, the world we live in was what came of the paradise they all died for. The world we live in was again dying, and they're there again to save it. At least that's what I interpret it to be. Just like what the author of this thread mentioned, everything became part of a cycle... that's what reincarnation is, anyway, a cycle...

Thanks

yup thats what i figured too...and i think the reason Kiba starts running in the end is because paradise begins to call him . thus starting over the cycle.
    "ICE" - The Dark Wolf

Newbie cloudlupa may be famous one day cloudlupa may be famous one day cloudlupa's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes I agree with all of the above postings. It's like the end of the Wolf's Rain series is the begining of the series all over again. This cycle can seem rather vicious but its because it must be. I guess I saw it all coming down to two theories. The yin-yang theory (minorly) and the reincarnation theory(majorly). I think that it's true. It's not the destination but the journey that really counts in the end.
    Darkness is often misunderstood because simple minded fools like you don't realize that without Darkness there can be no true light. Without war how would we know what peace is like? Without hate love wouldn't feel as special... So think twice before you judge those like me... Those who are not afraid to embrace Darkness for what it is despite what others will say or think of them. ~Lupa

+ Reply to Thread