Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The most disapointing anime ending

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The most disapointing anime ending

how old is Ronin Warrriors anyways?

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

well i first saw it when i was like 16 or 17 if that tells you anything
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

Most disappointing, you say?

Well, the most shocking ending to my psychological-biological systems was the End of Evangelion, but I realize that is different from being disappointed.

The Big O is the anime I most desire closure to, but season II doesn't count as an ending in my book, so I won't say I am disappointed by it, because as of yet there is nothing to be disappointed about.

The most disappointing ending would sadly be Chrono Crusade - odd, considering it isn't even on my list of 5 favorite anime, but I still feel as if it should have ended differently. The end just didn't seem right.

Otaku Taelana may be famous one day Taelana may be famous one day Taelana's Avatar
    *tap tap tap...I'm right here...Dont you see me?
    Thanks

I dont know whether I would really call it disappointing or just plain heart wrenchingly sad, but Chrono Crusade. It was lame not like most were saying about there's. It was just mess up. I cried I have to admit that, but both Rosette and Chrono die (and Satella even though she didnt die in the manga and neither did Chrono), together but they do and Aion comes back. So all that for nothing. That made me so mad. But I did cry so it wasnt a bad ending I guess...lol

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks

The movie of FMA did not hav a good ending !! I wana change it!!

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taelena
    I dont know whether I would really call it disappointing or just plain heart wrenchingly sad, but Chrono Crusade. It was lame not like most were saying about there's. It was just mess up. I cried I have to admit that, but both Rosette and Chrono die (and Satella even though she didnt die in the manga and neither did Chrono), together but they do and Aion comes back. So all that for nothing. That made me so mad. But I did cry so it wasnt a bad ending I guess...lol
    I've have to agree with you on that. The ending was sad how they died, etc but i reckon it should have been different. In the manga, Chrno didn't end up dying so early like in the anime.

hmmm....there was another anime ending i found disappointing...oh tats right, Onegai Twins. I didn't like the way it ended. They found out who was who's twin and it was like in the last 2 episodes.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

hmph(concentrate)
    i think yuyuhakusho
    was a real disapointing ending it just wasnt what i think of.
    I mean yuske apeearing from the no were in a beach and going to its chick ( forgot her name)
    and hugin in the waves will kuabara puches him nop.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

The most disapointing for me is the berserk anime ending....oh god...it completely stops at a part...where its sooo dramatic and soo good....and bam...its ended lol. kinda confusing too XD.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast