+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

So there is more than 300 episodes?!!!!

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod
    i know, so the total count is goin to be a little more than 300? wow!
    A single episode usually is made up of two or three chapters. The anime has stopped following the manga ever since after the Sasuke/Naruto fight and has subjected to fillers for the last couple years. People expect that Episode 200 will be either the last of the fillers or the beginning of the next half of Naruto. Hopefully, they'll do the Kakashi Gaiden. With the story arcs that have been completed in the Naruto II story, there should be enough material to make maybe 30 or so episodes. The first couple being an introductory episodes, the next being the Gaara Rescue Arc, and then the Grass Country Arc. By the time they catch up to the manga, they'll have to go through another filler hell again. *sigh*

It took 135 episodes to finish the first half of the manga. That's about 240 chapters. (I forget when the Kakashi Gaiden began.) After episode 135 was filler hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    So there is more than 300 episodes?!!!!
    It is to be expected.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 05, 2006 at 08:41 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

wow for you who watch the ones on toonami you should definetly stop because they discrace naruto watch the ones online and that are in japanese there so much better and there not corny as hell and pronounce things wrong....

and yah theres only 195 episodes out right now but they'll keep coming with them so yah and also yes there are 2 movies out and a 3rd one is coming out soon
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto latest epsd is 318.... I don't have time to watch it but I'm looking forward to watch it....
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66
    wow for you who watch the ones on toonami you should definetly stop because they discrace naruto watch the ones online and that are in japanese there so much better and there not corny as hell and pronounce things wrong....
    The original Japanese is also "corny as hell". They pronounce things wrong? They're trying their hardest. Americans will always have just as much trouble pronouncing Japanese as the Japanese have trouble pronouncing English. Both versions of the anime are terrible and this opinion is shared with a lot of people. American and Japanese alike. The quality of the animation is terrible and rushed. The action scenes are the only ones that is focused on and also the fight scenes have been "borrowed" from other series such as Cowboy Bebop.
    PROOF:

EVEN MORE PROOF:
    http://usetehsharingan.ytmnd.com/
    Moving on... The voices also don't fit in both versions. Viz Media only cut a small amount of blood out of the series. There is still plenty of blood in the series. Cutting out a pint or two doesn't change anything. "Believe it!" isn't as annoying as "Dattebayo!" which is said at the end of every sentence whereas "Believe it!" is said only a couple times. Saying that the Japanese voices are better is stupid in itself. The fact that you aren't Japanese or fluent of the language makes you a terrible critic. What? Because it sounds better. The majority of Japanese fans think that the voices are just as terrible. Compared to the Japanese voices, the English voices actually fit. And if you still think that's bad, you should check out the Filipino dub. It's even worse.

With all that said, the only ones disgracing Naruto are the fans.

Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 05, 2006 at 09:23 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

woah, i've never realised that before. the fight scene in cowboy bepop and the one in naruto are pretty similar, if not the same.

i'll have to agree with innerhell there. how can one say that the japanese version is better than the english one if you don't even understand the japanese language? i personally don't like depending on the subs, as you never know exactly how accurate the translations are, but i suppose studying japanese for about 3 years does pay off eventually.

a similar discussion was held over the fact that subs are not better than or superior to dubs in any way. one of the more constructive arguments on this topic was - if you watch the dubs before the subs, then you wouldn't say the dubs suck. to those who say the dubs "suck", i'm sure that if you'd watched the dubs before the original, you'd have a completely different opinion on this matter.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

I wonder if tonami will be able to put all of 300 on T.V

perdoname michelle!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal
    I wonder if tonami will be able to put all of 300 on T.V
    They did it with Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. They can do it with Naruto.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast