+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

I have been downloading the episodes on Ares. They are the Japanese ones with english subtitles.

So how long does it take before the other episodes come out after 196?

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    The original Japanese is also "corny as hell". They pronounce things wrong? They're trying their hardest. Americans will always have just as much trouble pronouncing Japanese as the Japanese have trouble pronouncing English. Both versions of the anime are terrible and this opinion is shared with a lot of people. American and Japanese alike. The quality of the animation is terrible and rushed. The action scenes are the only ones that is focused on and also the fight scenes have been "borrowed" from other series such as Cowboy Bebop.
    PROOF:

EVEN MORE PROOF:
    http://usetehsharingan.ytmnd.com/
    Moving on... The voices also don't fit in both versions. Viz Media only cut a small amount of blood out of the series. There is still plenty of blood in the series. Cutting out a pint or two doesn't change anything. "Believe it!" isn't as annoying as "Dattebayo!" which is said at the end of every sentence whereas "Believe it!" is said only a couple times. Saying that the Japanese voices are better is stupid in itself. The fact that you aren't Japanese or fluent of the language makes you a terrible critic. What? Because it sounds better. The majority of Japanese fans think that the voices are just as terrible. Compared to the Japanese voices, the English voices actually fit. And if you still think that's bad, you should check out the Filipino dub. It's even worse.

With all that said, the only ones disgracing Naruto are the fans.

Have a nice day.

wow, you have a really strong oppinion on that... i would have to say that the cowboy beebop fight is cooler though .

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho
    I have been downloading the episodes on Ares. They are the Japanese ones with english subtitles.

So how long does it take before the other episodes come out after 196?
    i think tht's gonna take them maybe till the end of year to even get close 196....but in the meantime some bounto gonna get killed in Soul Society woot!

sorry for randomness

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    i think tht's gonna take them maybe till the end of year to even get close 196....
    Episode 195 has been out for a while now.
    I love my girlfriend.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X
    i think tht's gonna take them maybe till the end of year to even get close 196....but in the meantime some bounto gonna get killed in Soul Society woot!

sorry for randomness

denied! innerhell got you good

(hows that for random)

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

If you read my sig you will notice the 4th ho-kage is alive.
    Did you know hes naruto's dad?
    Did you know they will release the manga where he first appears alive in a short time?
    Did you know he is the ANBU leader?
    And so on...

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025
    If you read my sig you will notice the 4th ho-kage is alive.
    Did you know hes naruto's dad?
    Did you know they will release the manga where he first appears alive in a short time?
    Did you know he is the ANBU leader?
    And so on...
    Your signature isn't proof that Yondaime is alive. That is just fan speculation. The same goes for Yondaime being Naruto's father. The only valid proof that they have is that Naruto and Yondaime shares the same blood type, the same personality (according to Jiraiya), and the same hair. Other than that, who knows? Yondaime could've been Naruto's uncle. It's all fan speculation and nothing but theory. And where exactly did you get your information that Yondaime was the ANBU leader. That is false.

Here is some proof that Yondaime could be alive:

The Shiki Fujin; the kinjutsu used to seal the Kyuubi and the same kinjutsu that Sarutobi used on Orochimaru, acts by summoning a shinigami that consumes the soul of the target and the user killing both targets momentarily after activation. Sarutobi, already weakened by being stabbed by the Kusanagi, finally died from getting his own soul ripped out of him. Yondaime, on the other hand, used the Shiki Fujin on the Kyuubi to separate its soul from its body, possibly destroying the body in the process, allowing Yondaime to fuse the Kyuubi's chakra with Naruto and sealing the Kyuubi inside Naruto. What puzzles me is that the Shiki Fujin is supposed to kill both targets almost immediately after activation, but in Yondaime's case, he was able to survive long enough to complete two other jutsus immediately after activating the Shiki Fujin. A man that apparently just got his soul ripped out of him was capable of completely two other jutsu that most likely consumed a massive amount of chakra by themselves. This brings about that he could be alive, but maybe only soulless or maybe his soul and a chunk of the Kyuubi's soul fused together. The Kyuubi's soul was too massive and too immense in power to be sent to the afterlife and perhaps Yondaime's soul piggy-backed its way back into our existence. Something like that.

In the end of it all, it's nothing more but theory. We just have to wait for Kishimoto to explain these things.

Though I must admit, Yondaime pulling a Darth Vader might either be cheesy or cool or both.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

i think they need yondaime alive, he's the only one besides the demon fox that really has most of the answers to several questions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast