+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Naruto

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell
    They did it with Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT. They can do it with Naruto.
    i dint even see if tonami made dbz till buu in final form and there not even in the half of dbgt there not even in baby saga.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

OK I will prove it here.
    Just click and read
    By the way I did something really legal and found him ALIVE in one of the manga's arlready made in japan.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal
    i dint even see if tonami made dbz till buu in final form and there not even in the half of dbgt there not even in baby saga.
    Cartoon Network has been finished with Dragon Ball Z for almost three years and GT ended last year.

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025
    OK I will prove it here.
    Just click and read
    By the way I did something really legal and found him ALIVE in one of the manga's arlready made in japan.
    Yes, I have been to that site in the past. They say the same thing as I have said. Quoting them...
    "While it states that the Yondaime died in his battle with the Kyuubi, a later even seems to contradict the introduction. When the Sandaime Hokage uses the Shiki Fuuin on Orochimaru, he develops the same seal that Naruto has on his stomach, and then dies. After using the same jutsu on the Kyuubi, how did the Hoakge have enough time before he died to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto?"

And as for finding him in one of the manga already made in Japan. There have been occurences of Yondaime and many other dead characters making insignificant cameo appearances in the anime because they needed an extra, but that doesn't really mean anything because it is just caused by laziness. As for manga, Yondaime hasn't appeared in the manga alive at all in recent chapters. He has only appeared in flashbacks, namely the Kakashi Gaiden.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

I said in japan.
    Want me to prove it?
    (Click the last ? in the question above.)

The Fourth Hokage was the one who sealed the spirit of the Nine Tailed Fox inside of Naruto. In sealing the demon he gave his life and the Third Hokage came out of retirement to take his place. His real name has yet to be mentioned in either the Anime or the Manga, but it is seen written in Japanese on the summoning contract that Naruto signs to call forth Gamabunta.

The Fourth Hokage was taught by Jiraiya; the Fourth Hokage was also the one who trained Kakashi who is the sensei of Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto. It was previously unknown who the teammates of Kakashi were that also trained under the Fourth Hokage, but later it's revealed that they are Obito Uchiha, and Rin.

By his appearance, there is a rumor among the show's fans that the Fourth Hokage could be Naruto's father. There is also a theory that the Fourth Hokage may be the Akatsuki leader.

Editor's Note: I was told that his real name it is seen written in Japanese as Arashi Kazama on the summoning contract that Naruto signs to call forth Gamabunta. Then someone else says that he is seen writing his name as Arashi Uzumaki in the Japanese episode were Jiraiya was talking to Naruto about what happened with the Kyuubi. Of course, then I was told by another individual that the name on the contract was too messy to read, even by a Japanese teacher. And then someone else told me that their girlfriend saw the name "Harunaza" on the first picture shown in the manga during the chapter before Naruto fights with Neji in the Chunin exams. So which one is it?! Well, someone else claimed that the creator of Naruto said in an interview that the 4th Hokage's name is Arashi Kazama. If you can give any additional information about this interview (was it in a magazine? on TV?), please contact me. And please note, "Yondaime" is the Japanese word for "fourth", it is NOT his first name.

I was also told by several individuals that the manga reveals the 4th Hokage to be Naruto's father, however none of those people have been able to give me an issue number to back up their claim. And since several others swear that the information has not yet been proven, I would tend to believe them, at least until someone can PROVE otherwise. If you can, please contact me.

Recently, the manga page you see to the left has begun circulation around the 'net. This manga page is a fake, created from scenes of other, real manga pages which someone has been kind enough to seek out and provide to me. The first image below is from the Kakashi Gaiden part of the manga, Volume 27, Chapter 239, Page 4. The image of the Yondaime was taken from there and was flipped. The second file is from Volume 28, Chapter 247, Page 19 and you can see the area that was taken from Deidara's body. The third file is from Volume 28, Chapter 246, Page 17, and has the image of Kakashi. The only thing missing is the part with Naruto. If you know which page that was originally found on, please contact me.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This say's most of the images were fake BUT he does show up ALIVE later on IF you read correctly. Dont forget Temptation Of The Sound arc, volumes 23 and 24
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Also on another note Sasuke and Naruto will have a Really big fight with swords after the Yondaime conflict.
    Last edited by viper11025; Aug 06, 2006 at 02:54 PM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I said in japan.
    Want me to prove it?
    (Click the last ? in the question above.)

{big quote}

This say's most of the images were fake BUT he does show up ALIVE later on if you read correctly.
    No, he hasn't shown up in recent chapters. I am up to date with the manga. Japan is only up to Chapter 318 (probably 319 by this time) and the scanlation groups are up to date and they have translated the chapters moments after they are released in Japan, meaning that a lot of people outside Japan is up to date with the manga. A lot of people including me. Of the 318 chapters out there, Yondaime has only appeared in flashbacks. I do not doubt that he is alive. Just as fayt lingod stated, the series need him alive because only he can answer certain questions aside from the elders of Konoha, the Kyuubi and certain other people. When Kishimoto thinks that it is time to bring out Yondaime, then it is time. Only Kishimoto knows the true answer. Us fans can only speculate. Nothing more.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Also on another note Sasuke and Naruto will have a Really big fight with swords after the Yondaime conflict.
    Ok fine I will let this die away.
    I will laugh at all of you later anyway's.
    ON ANOTHER note did you know Zabuza is alive?
    "Time will tell all."

Thanks

Ok fine I will let this die away.
    I will laugh at all of you later anyway's.
    ON ANOTHER note did you know Zabuza is alive?
    "Time will tell all."
    Now, you're just pulling things out of your ass. Kishimoto would have to be stupid to bring back a character that officially died in the beginning of the series. There is no point and no purpose for Zabuza to return. Naruto and company even buried Zabuza and Haku. He's dead. He's happy. He's in Heaven with Haku, doing dirty things like dress-up and house.

Swordfight? All of this sounds like something a cheesy fanfic writer would come up with.

*sigh* I should really make a Naruto theory discussion thread... as well as a Bleach one...
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Dang he didn't fall for my trap.By the way they ONLY burned haku,zabuza was never found.
    Yes the sword fight is going to happen.
    To prove the fourth ho-kage is alive.
    There is an episode in japan this thursday about the ANBU it will explain alot more for you.
    "Everything comes at a cost, even knowledge"
    Well until thursday,bb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast