Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto fact's:4th ho-kage

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto fact's:4th ho-kage

Heres a Bio of one of the ho-kage,have fun.

Yondaime the Fourth Hokage
    �The Yellow Flash�
    Hair: blond
    Eyes: blue

Although as yet a largely unknown character to the series, Yondaime the fourth Hokage is widely known for his creation of powerful techniques such as Rasengan, a technique which solidifies charka into the palm of the hand and swirling into confined instability until you release it on an object and a technique that Naruto uses himself. The move that gave him the nickname of yellow flash is Shunshin No Jutsu or �body flicker�. This uses Kunai which have had a seal drawn onto the handle, when he or someone else throws them they are used as a reference point on the battle field allowing him to flash to any point in the blink of an eye, they can also be given to friends or allies as a quick way to summon him if there should be need, by use of the seals on the kunai which allow him to know whenever one of them has been thrown.
    Fuuin Jutsu Shiki Fuujin or �Dead Demon Imprisonment� is a contract made with the God of death sealing a Demon or person inside the body of another for the purpose of containing enormous powers, but the price is that the Jutsu user must exchange his life for this service. This was the fourth Hokages� final sacrifice to the village of Konoha when he sealed the Fox Demon inside Naruto�s stomach saving the hidden leaf in exchange for his own life, but also knowingly sealing the giant charka inside Naruto with a seal that would eventually allow Naruto�s body to absorb the power within him, to use as a powerful aide in battle, by using an even numbered seal so that the charkas could align. This also caused Naruto to take on some characteristics of the Kyuubi such as the ability to heal with amazing speed and whickers on his face.

With all of his strong techniques Yondaime was greatly feared on the battlefield by opposing enemies, and was equally looked upon with awe and admiration by his comrades. Yondaime had all the great qualities of a true ninja, even though he was known for his quick temper and brashness he was better known for his smile and his ability to inspire confidence and admiration in others.

The fourth�s Sensei: Jiraiya
    The fourth�s Genin: Uchiha Obito, Hatake Kakashi, and Rin

Written by: (Cannot display)

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto fact's:4th ho-kage

well, wut's confusing tht he made a contract with the Death God which meant tht he should have died after the task was done but he managed to seal the demon fox within naruto so maybe tht does say tht the Fourth Hokage has truly learnt how to cheat death??

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep,you can cheat death.Finnaly someone understands me!
    Thnx for reading between the lines.
    Here's alink as a reward.
    Last edited by viper11025; Aug 08, 2006 at 11:35 AM.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree that the ho-kage should be alive.

i just doubt if he really is.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

=__=..........would tht mean there's more than one way to cheat it? I mean we all know how Orchimaru is cheating death but how is it possible without taking over someone's body???

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Thanks

Reincarnation?
    Nah,he probly made a secound deal with the Death God.
    Did you two even click my link?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

spme religions teach "death" to accually be a demon. theoretically you could defeat that demon in battle and cheat death that way.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

Nope he made a deal with death it'self.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast