Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto fact's:4th ho-kage

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto fact's:4th ho-kage

Some theories:

Perhaps the Shiki Fujin was unable to drag the Kyuubi's spirit to the afterlife due to its massive and almost godly amount of chakra and power. Exposure to the Kyyubi's spirit caused a dramatic change in Yondaime's body and soul. Perhaps Naruto only has a chunk of the Kyuubi's soul inside him, just enough to imprison the Kyuubi personality inside and maybe a piece of the Kyuubi's spirit and a piece of Yondaime's spirit fused together and altered Yondaime in a dramatic way. Perhaps Yondaime is wandering around the world lacking a soul or with a soul corrupted by the Kyuubi.

Have you heard of the assumption that Yondaime and the Akatsuki Leader are one and the same? It's an interesting theory, but most people just think that because of the similarities in hairstyles. Their both spiky with the exception that the Akatsuki Leader doesn't seem to have bangs.

Here is an expansion of that theory: If Yondaime and the Akatsuki Leader were one and the same and Yondaime was Naruto's father, that would make it a whole lot easier for the Akatsuki to assume control or ally with the Kyuubi. Yondy/Akatsuki Leader could just pull a 'Darth Vader' and try to recruit Naruto into the Akatsuki. Many more members will most likely die. Many more suitable replacements will be needed. Even if nobody dies, Naruto could easily become the Akatsuki Leader's subordinate if Naruto is his son.

Why would Yondaime be the Akatsuki Leader? If he turns out to be the Akatsuki Leader, my theory is that his primary goal in collecting the biju would be to disarm all of the hidden villages, take away all of their superweapons, the Jinchuriki, and use these biju against them. By conquering all of the nations, he can unify them and end all the war and strife that plagues the world. That's a logical reason of Yondaime being the Akatsuki Leader. Perhaps exposure to the Kyuubi poisoned his mind and maybe exposure to the Kyuubi chakra turned his hair from blonde to brownish orange. (Recent cover art shows the Akatsuki Leader with brownish hair.)

Those are my thoughts on what might have happened to Yondaime and his current whereabouts. These are my words. Heh, I don't copy and paste. Good times.
    [Ih]
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 08, 2006 at 08:04 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

/heh
    Nice.He finnaly get's it.I am relaying facts,with some thoeires to help people come to there own conclusion.
    Here some art and reading to help you.

The person on top is the leader,I suspect him as Yondaime.By the way it's called hair dye,I think sakura used it too.
    (This will help you understand the Kyuubi's true power)

Chapter 308: "Sasuke's Strength!!" � Sasuke moves to stab but Sai jumps in to stay his arm. Sasuke complements Sai for his maneuver and Naruto flips out of Sasuke's grasp. Sasuke activates Sharingan and Yamato sends wood from his palm. Suddenly arcs of lightning envelope everyone around Sasuke. Sai is knocked out and Naruto falls to the ground. Sakura surmises that Sasuke sent out Chidori from his whole body. She remembers her promise to save Sasuke as well so she charges. Sasuke charges Chidori through his hand and sword. Yamato sees the danger and jumps in Sakura's path. Sasuke's sword cleanly cuts through Yamato's kunai, goes into his shoulder and then pins him to a rock. He then denigrates Yamato's defensive abilities. Sasuke states his Kusanagi sword is special. Yamato surmises the Chidori current increases its cutting ability and helps the numbness spread throughout the target�s body. A feral Naruto begins to gather himself from the ground, while his crystal necklace remains behind having fallen off. Inside the Kyuubi prison the beast has partially boiled outside the bars. It tells Naruto now is the time. When Naruto doesn't respond it asks why the hesitation? Naruto tells him he's staying inside this time. Kyuubi mockingly tells Naruto he needs the demon. That he has no chance unless the seal is completely released. Naruto raises his arm in defiance to stop the beast. Another arm then reaches out to touch Kyuubi's nose... it's Sasuke's! Kyuubi offers his surprise at an Uchiha showing up. Naruto asks Sasuke what he is doing there. Sasuke says he finally sees Naruto's hidden power and he is quite surprised...

Chapter 309: "Conversation with Kyuubi!!" � Kyuubi offers his surprise at one from the cursed bloodline seeing him within Naruto. Sasuke asks if that means Kyuubi has seen these eyes before. Kyuubi states yes, those eyes with a chakra more ominous than his own, just like was present in Uchiha Madara. Sasuke then focuses his strength and the Kyuubi head disperses. Sasuke wonders if he should know who Madara is. Kyuubi then considers in surprise Sasuke's ability to suppress him, and then warns him that he would regret killing Naruto. In the real world Naruto and Sai begin to stir. While Sasuke continues watching Naruto intently, Yamato quickly forms a handseal to shoot wood from his wound to force out the blade. Sasuke jumps back in surprise and a wood barrier rises to envelope him. He easily cuts through it and retreats to the ledge from earlier. Naruto yells to Sasuke that he should understand Orochimaru wants his body. Sasuke says he knows, but he will do what he can to get his revenge. Itachi is greater than Orochimaru and himself at the moment, but together they may have a chance. Yamato stands and apologizes that he is going to have to get serious now. Sasuke himself then states its time to end this; he forms a handseal and then raises his left arm. Suddenly Orochimaru grabs his arm and tells him not to use that jutsu. Sasuke demands he let ago and Kabuto chastises him, stating they should let Konoha continue to take out Akatsuki. The more they're eliminated the higher the chance for him to kill Itachi. Sasuke accepts the idea so the three disappear. Team Kakashi is left behind in the rubble. Naruto merely looks down in sadness and frustration.

Wait until Naruto unlocks the 9 Gates or the 9-tails of the Kyuubi as some people call them.Then it will get interesting.
    Last edited by viper11025; Aug 08, 2006 at 08:24 AM.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

That picture of the three Yondy "cosplayers" is just from the third movie. They serve no significance in the actual storyline. They are just filler characters and are nothing more than noncanon.

Yes, yes... I read that chapter. I'm completely up to date with the manga. Sasuke's Sharingan has evolved and he is capable of seeing the Kyuubi itself and he can seal it (probably surpassing his own brother). The Kyuubi compares Sasuke with Madara (who is another suspect of the true identity of the Akatsuki Leader). This might be foreshadowing for what could be the true role and purpose for the Uchiha clan. The truth that was first discovered by Itachi in the secret alcoves in which probably drove Itachi to achieve the Mangekyou and kill his entire clan. Sasuke learned this soon after. Perhaps during his absence in the time skip, he finally came to a realization of what it truly means. The true purpose of the Uchiha clan in relation to the Kyuubi.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025 may be famous one day viper11025's Avatar
    Thanks

I found it!

Fourth Hokage Summon
    Fourth Hokage Location: Hidden Sound/Leaf
    Classification: Dead Summon
    Character Affiliation: Orochimaru
    See also: Orochimaru, First Hokage, Second Hokage
    Note: The anime showed "4" on the rising coffin, in the manga the coffin never emerged.
    Orochimaru Summons the Fourth Hokage
    The forbidden jutsu Edo Tensei was used by Orochimaru in an apparent attempt to bring back the soul of the Fourth Hokage into a sacrificed body. This failed though due to the actions of the Third Hokage, who was able to prevent the summon from completing.

I think someone tried something like this to give his soul to the Akatsuki leader.
    Last edited by viper11025; Aug 08, 2006 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025 View Post
    I found it!
    Fourth Hokage Summon
    Fourth Hokage Location: Hidden Sound/Leaf
    Classification: Dead Summon
    Character Affiliation: Orochimaru
    See also: Orochimaru, First Hokage, Second Hokage
    Note: The anime showed "4" on the rising coffin, in the manga the coffin never emerged.
    Orochimaru Summons the Fourth Hokage
    The forbidden jutsu Edo Tensei was used by Orochimaru in an apparent attempt to bring back the soul of the Fourth Hokage into a sacrificed body. This failed though due to the actions of the Third Hokage, who was able to prevent the summon from completing.

I think someone tried something like this to give his soul to the leader.
    That's the "resurrection" jutsu that Orochimaru used in the battle with Sarutobi. He used the bodies of Kin and Zaku as sacrifices to bring back the First and Second Hokage. They were nothing more than zombies and slaves though.

That is just apparent "proof" that the Fourth is dead, but no one really knows if the third coffin was supposed to contain Yondaime. For all we know, it could've been the Fourth Kazekage instead. People only assume that it's Yondaime because of the fact that the First and Second Hokage appeared so it would make sense if the third coffin was Yondaime. What better fight would it be than a fight amongst Hokage.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

You asked for theories so Igave them to you,dont complain ok.
    /heh this is fun.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viper11025 View Post
    You asked for theories so Igave them to you,dont complain ok.
    /heh this is fun.
    I wasn't complaining. I was simply stating some facts.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Well I hope other readers will ook at this thread with an open mind.
    I gtg.bb.
    There's a 80% chance hes alive in the wierdest way possible,anyway's...bb.
    Last edited by viper11025; Aug 08, 2006 at 11:37 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast