+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Filler!

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Filler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tano-kun
    really, where did u hear that? and yeah fillers suck...
    well think about it. this i like the 2nd season of fillers right? about 26 episodes per season. by the time they show the third movie in august the fillers should end soon. not right away but soon. also, the third movie is based on filler as in the timeline in it fits well with the filler timeline.

Inu-Yasha Fan Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz may be famous one day Mega.Herz's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto will never end if they do a good job on it...

Newbie Ghostly may be famous one day Ghostly may be famous one day
    Thanks

Fillers keep the cravings down but they are far from satisfying... they just keep me from going through Naruto withdrawal while I wait for the story to get back on track :P

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mega.Herz
    Naruto will never end if they do a good job on it...
    u sure about that? if i remember correctly, kenshin got cancelled kuz of its long fillers. this could happen to naruto.

Newbie killstroid may be famous one day killstroid may be famous one day killstroid's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    u sure about that? if i remember correctly, kenshin got cancelled kuz of its long fillers. this could happen to naruto.
    If Naruto has a lot of fans, I don't think it will end if it had lots of fillers. But the fillers still suck, they take the excitement away. They should at least make the fillers a little more interesting, imo.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

god i hate the filler >.<
    why in the hell do they need 40 freaking episodes of filler? it turns people off from the series >.< i endure it just becuase i love it. but that doenst mean i like the filler. i dont mind a filler here or there but this is way to many. i mean over half a year of fillers?

Thanks

they really want to get as far away from the manga as possible so that the anime cant catch up to the manga that quickly.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

i know why they do it, i just dont like how they do it. id rather see them take a 3-4 month haitius than to animate pointless blander.

they want to let the manga finish or atleast get close to finishing the arc its on before they start animating it so theres not a break in the ark to confuse people. atleast thats what its supposed to be. that doenst mean it works all the time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast