Closed Thread

Thread: Paranoia Agent or Detective...

Newbie chillyouhype may be famous one day chillyouhype may be famous one day chillyouhype's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Paranoia Agent or Detective...

So have any of you guys heard of this one anime called Paranoia Agent or Detective? Well I watched a couple of these episodes and yet I am still lost on what the whole plot of the series is.

So if any of you guys know anything about this show, please let me know.

Other than that if some of you know what this series is about. Feel free to talk about it.

Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paranoia Agent or Detective...

Grumble Grumble sniff sniff sniff Grumble Grumble

I smell a Spoiler coming... Moving to Spoiler Forum...

'Paranoia Agent' is delightful little series that starts out as a Police drama mystery, but half way through the series, it's revealed that it's actually a Horror mystery series... It was stated in the director's commentaries that 'Paranoia Agent' was written using the left over ideas and concepts developed from the feature films that Satoshi Kon directed, which would be 'Perfect Blue', and the Animation feature Oscar finalist 'Tokyo Godfathers' and 'Millennium Actress'. If you haven't seen this features, then go look for them NOW!!!. Ideally, you should watch the features first, which would give you some clue on where the ideas of 'Paranoia Agent' are coming from...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie yeuevalusion may be famous one day yeuevalusion may be famous one day
    Thanks

paranoia agent of course is one of those weird animes you become in love with eventually, its just bascially an anime on detective work of recent accidents and deaths by lil slugger. i haven't watched more than the first season but it later shows who lil slugger is and connection between reality and halusinations. its a good series because of how odd it is and Reality of sadness ppl go thru.

Newbie deathnotefromthesoulless is off to a good start deathnotefromthesoulless's Avatar
    Thanks

paranoia agent is slow at first (hate that) but when it gets going and all the pieces start falling into place u wont want to stop

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online Forums - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread