+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Presea's" story from tales of Symphonia

Newbie Raine.sentinel may be famous one day Raine.sentinel may be famous one day Raine.sentinel's Avatar
    Thanks

"Presea's" story from tales of Symphonia

Heylo to y'all Agen!... Am I the only one who thinks that Preseas story of how her life is, is like really sad cus her family has gone her sister was murdered and she has bin controlled her life through and you notice they never tell you her age! OMG WTF IS HER AGE?! lol isnt it like she is young looking but aged inside cus of the cruxis crystal (if spelt ryt lol)? any hoos tell me wot u think of preseas story or any of the other characters if u wish i wana kno wot y'all think bout them! thanky xx

Raine xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "Time Can't Heal The Wounds I Need Healing, These Wounds Are Heart Felt And Painful"

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Omg Does Anyone Else Think "Presea's" Story From Tales Of SYmphonia Is Rly Sad?!

*girly voice*... OMG, I like totally agree... LOL. j/k hmmm... well I never read the story, but since my dear friend here recommended it.. Ima go out and get it....*bolts out the door to nearest store*
    Last edited by cerebrum; May 02, 2006 at 03:55 PM.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Omg Does Anyone Else Think "Presea's" Story From Tales Of SYmphonia Is Rly Sad?!

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    *girly voice*... OMG, I like totally agree... LOL. hmmm... well I never read the story, but since my dear friend here recommended it.. Ima go out and get it....*bolts out the door to nearest store*
    be nice........... i never played it

Tanks zyta

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Hei : hmmm.... I'm plenty nice. Hey Raine is this a fiction/non-fictional book. I can't seem to google it up.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Presea's story is pretty sad...losing everything close to her and not realizing it til later...

BTW: I think she is 29 or something (she says it in the ending).
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

@ Hei : hmmm.... I'm plenty nice. Hey Raine is this a fiction/non-fictional book. I can't seem to google it up.
    i know that but im just tired and i want to complane about something

Tanks zyta

Newbie Raine.sentinel may be famous one day Raine.sentinel may be famous one day Raine.sentinel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Its a game lol for gamecube sorry shud of mentioned tht hehe! n the girl voice thing was soooo insultin lol j.k also!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    Presea's story is pretty sad...losing everything close to her and not realizing it til later...

BTW: I think she is 29 or something (she says it in the ending).
    ahh kwlies i completed it liek once but i was to sad cus tht doll thingy (forgot her name) dies thn comes bk as martel i was like OMG nvr payed attention to wot they sed lol!
    Last edited by Raine.sentinel; May 02, 2006 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Time Can't Heal The Wounds I Need Healing, These Wounds Are Heart Felt And Painful"

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do think that Presea's story is very sad. I couldn't help but cry a little for her. If memory serves me right, at the end of the game she says that her real age is 23. She looks like she is about twelve years old judging by the fact that she is about the same size as Raine's little brother (Can't think of his name at the moment). If you do the math she was under the control of the crystal for over nine years. It is just so sad!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast