Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: S Cry Ed

Newbie ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: S Cry Ed

S-cry-ed is one of my favorite shows on adult swim other then fullmetal of course. I am watching as i type. i have a whole account on diablo named s-cry_ed and all the chars have there names. LOL
    GINGER

Newbie ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985 may be famous one day ginger3131985's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: S Cry Ed

S-cry-ed is one of my favorite shows on adult swim other then fullmetal of course. I am watching it as i type. i have a whole account on diablo named s-cry_ed and all the chars have there names. LOL
    GINGER

Otaku TheLastDarkAngel is off to a good start TheLastDarkAngel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: S Cry Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Shermanator View Post
    Has anyone seen the S Cry Ed series and seen the ending? I thought about it and I believe that when we see the fist in the air that it's Kazuma. The whole series it's Kazuma's Fist.....and Ryu-Ho has the open finesse hand...not power. Does anyone else agree with me?
    yeah its kinds like his trademark the rising fist and one-by-one closing fingers. thats how u know it was kazuma's hand in the end^^

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the endin' was truly incredible, it's been awhile since I'd last seen S y crd. I have ta say that I was enamoured by the entire series and the last episode was the exclaimation point ta it. U knew that fight was bound ta happen through out series.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Sakura Uchiha is off to a good start
    Thanks

well Kazuma only has his fist to rely on and Ryuho has Zetsuei to help him.
    they do fight in the begining but help each other in the end.

Don't trust me....

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a decent show. I do have to agree that it was Kazuma that won in the end. But they made it that way so that it would leave you wondering. But over all it was a good show, not the best that I have seen but not the worst. If you get the chance I would say that it's worth seeing atleast once.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...

Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2