+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: saddest part of elfen lied?

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: saddest part of elfen lied?

its like it says in this other series, hunans are naturally evil, they are made that way to survive (srry cant remember the name right now >.< )

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

WARNING, POTENTIALLY SPOILER INSIDE!

The episode when the boys kills the Lucy's puppy. Make me fell a lot of things, angry, sad, disguise. My earliest sister cry when she saw that episode. I only saw one time Elfen Lied. It's good, but for me one time is enough.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku kossetsu shita is off to a good start kossetsu shita's Avatar
    Thanks

id say the say thing, its a good series, but its not one to over watch. u can watch it a few times.

Otaku Shermanator may be famous one day Shermanator may be famous one day
    Thanks

yes i agree the dog part was sad...also a possibly spoiler here when the little girl with 36 arms dies with her reall papa...i mean that was sad...and the papa leavin behind the other girl. or even when kota has his parents killed right in front of him by lucy...jeez i catn remember the names off the top of my head but if you seen it you know lol.

In every world, the God’s always make the rules. You will fall before my fake rules, and for the sin of going against the new world’s God, die.

Newbie Cartoon King is off to a good start Cartoon King's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the whole series has many sad moments.
    Like when Lucy was betrayed by one girl she trusted and that costed her dog's life. Having your friend/pet killed in right front of you is enough to make anyone a psychopath killer.
    It's also sad when Kouta lost his father and sister, Kanae. One lie screwed his whole life up and further screwed Lucy's.
    Nana has her her share of tragedy. Like losing her arms and legs, the torture featuring cannonballs and watching "Papa" die.
    Mayu had been under the influence of a horrible abusive mother and a pedophilic stepfather, which caused her to run away.
    In the special OVA episode,Lucy had another tragic event which was the last straw. In a flashback, she befriended a girl who liked her despite appearances, but Kurama's pursued them. Lucy protected the girl from the firearms, but then, that very girl took a sniper's bullet meant for the diclonus. Upset and promising she would help her, Lucy made a deal with Kurama, she come along with him if he helps save her friend's life.
    However, Kurama's part of the deal became unfulfilled, as he mentioned to Lucy, in confined straitjacket mode, that the girl had died. Tears flowing from her mask, Lucy's last chance to go straight was shattered as she warned Kurama that she make him suffer by killing those close to him, should she escape.
    And finally, Mariko andKurama perishing. A redeeming side to this is that they're now togather forever.

This anime shows a great deal of realism in proving the sadism of humans. From the kids to the scientists, a large majority of humans in the series prove to be sinister.
    The Diclonus are really the victims, suffering the sins of mankind.

Tragedy is what the main chracters all have in common. Some traumatic events in their past.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Holy balls! Moving to the spoiler section ASAP.

Newbie Sean66067 is off to a good start
    Thanks

IF you read the manga Lucy gets killed by Kouta that part made me cry.

Newbie Frostbyte is off to a good start
    Thanks

The saddest part for me had to either be when we first see nana chained to the wall the first time. The sheer joy in seeing a man who who will barely utter a word in praise to her really hit me hard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast