+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura's new outfit

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

Sakura's new outfit

dun dun dun!!! the moment u've been waiting for!

you can thank me later

and to get u even more excited, a little thing of naruto's new look.
    Last edited by BlackRoze; Aug 12, 2006 at 08:14 PM.
    u know u like him

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura's new outfit

Yes yes, we all know Sakura owns a nice pair of shoes.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Aug 12, 2006 at 08:18 PM.
    I love my girlfriend.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it has passed two years in the series, so they changed a bit, what's realy funny is that naruto stayed as a genin while his other friends became chunins.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Well it has passed two years in the series, so they changed a bit, what's realy funny is that naruto stayed as a genin while his other friends became chunins.
    He was too busy training with Jiraiya. He never got a chance to participate in any of the Chunin Exams.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    He was too busy training with Jiraiya. He never got a chance to participate in any of the Chunin Exams.
    wait....then how is he going to become hokage if he's still a genin?
    u know u like him

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

lol he might be the strongest ninja in the village at that point, hey do you know the name of the new technique that kakashi was teaching him something about cutting leaves with your own chakra?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoze View Post
    wait....then how is he going to become hokage if he's still a genin?
    At the end of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, Naruto announced that he had temporarily quit his goal of obtaining the title of Hokage as long as Sasuke is with Orochimaru.

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    lol he might be the strongest ninja in the village at that point, hey do you know the name of the new technique that kakashi was teaching him something about cutting leaves with your own chakra?
    Naruto hasn't developed his "ultimate technique" yet. He is still training with Kakashi. He only completed the first step of his training as of yet which was cutting the leaves with his own chakra. The next step would be to cut a waterfall with his chakra. After that, I suppose Kakashi will finally teach Naruto how to alter the shape of his chakra to develop his "ultimate technique", but future conflict with the Akatsuki might prove as a distraction in the later chapters.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

At the end of the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, Naruto announced that he had temporarily quit his goal of obtaining the title of Hokage as long as Sasuke is with Orochimaru.

oh ya! now i remember! man that sux. at least he's getting stronger
    u know u like him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast