+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura's new outfit

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura's new outfit

that is ugly, my bro used to like sakura but when he saw that pic he got out of her quick.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Geez i'm just glad she can do something now. In the series she was just crap but atleast now she can kick butt. I like her new outfit thou. Don't like sasuke's. Naruto's is ok I guess. His new headband is pretty cool. All the other characters outfits are average.
    Finally a thread on the naruto manga sweet
    Last edited by HibikiLink; Aug 13, 2006 at 07:40 PM.

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I haven't been getting my Shonen Jump for the past couple months, so I need to catch up. As for Sakura's outfits.......I wish I had a foot camera and YAYY!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

geez naruto seriously needs to get over sasuke....then again because of sasuke naruto got so flippin powerful
    u know u like him

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

they were best friends. He can't just let him go.I will admit though sasuke's sword is awesome

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink View Post
    they were best friends. He can't just let him go.I will admit though sasuke's sword is awesome
    They're not exactly best friends. More like brothers with a rivalry.

Heh, and yeah, using the Chidori Current with the sword was badass. The Chidori Current itself is badass. Heh, maybe Kakashi will be able to do something like that except much more powerful. Not that he needs it. He's already got the Mangekyou. I don't think he needs another technique that exhausts his chakra even more.
    I love my girlfriend.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

yea i guess so but tht's life for ya, it begs the question if a puppet user were to attack sasuke n connected while chidori nagashi was being used......i wonder if the puppet user would be affected by the elecitral current

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Newbie Sarlinari may be famous one day Sarlinari may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think Naruto's & Sakura's new outfits make them look older =P (and before anyone answers with a sarcastic "but they are older" i know that). Especially Naruto, his old outfit was so...kiddy (if that makes sense).

I'm still un-decided about Sasuke's new outfit >>; T'is abit strange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast