+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Sakura's new outfit

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sakura's new outfit

I like what naruto did with his head band. Turning it black and making the tied up points longer at the back. Looks good

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HibikiLink View Post
    I like what naruto did with his head band. Turning it black and making the tied up points longer at the back. Looks good
    lol oh yes, gives him that awesome cool look, doesn't it? personally, i like everyone's new outfitss. they seem more mature, and that's what i like about it. XP

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Though the only thing i think makes Hinata more mature is her hair. Other than that, nothing else really.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

where can i find pictures of the new outfits? i can't even download the maga/anime so i gotta w8 for it on toonami...

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    where can i find pictures of the new outfits? i can't even download the maga/anime so i gotta w8 for it on toonami...
    well if you mean the manga one try this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uchiha_Sasuke and then look for them, I know dump site whatever, but you can look at the pics.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

thnx, saldy the pink kills my eyes. all i managed to see was the link. i made out alittle of the other, not much.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I Enjoy Naruto's, Shino's, and Sasuke's the most. Shino looks almost too mysterious now xD
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze may be famous one day BlackRoze's Avatar
    Thanks

google it. or just look up Naruto Manga Returns on msn groups. guess that's wut most people are doing nowadays. Naruto's head band did make him look awesome though i would be even more satisfied if he ditched the jumpsuit
    u know u like him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast