Closed Thread

Thread: Samurai Champloo

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Samurai Champloo

Is it just me or was that a tottal wast of time? i watch it every day as it comes on and what was with the end? they just walk away? not even killing each other? why? i saw no point in this series i wish they would have kept it going.any one else feel that way?

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Samurai Champloo

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    Is it just me or was that a tottal wast of time? i watch it every day as it comes on and what was with the end? they just walk away? not even killing each other? why? i saw no point in this series i wish they would have kept it going.any one else feel that way?
    Their was a point, life is a journey and you don't know where you will end up, jin and mugan didn't kill each other because they finally were able to except each other (not respect each other) and just live. I know that this sound like a cop out, but look deep into the show, they were all bounded to go on a journey and when they finished that journey, all they had left where the promises that they made along their journey (jin w/that woman on the island, Mugan w/ that ninja girl, and Fuu completed her journey and decided to leave the past behind her, I think?) I think that it was not a complete waste of time b/c it could have ended with them going on another adventure, or Fuu hooking up with Jin/Mugen?, but it end with the promise being fulfilled and that it was time for each character to leave the party and go on with own seperate way, just like in real life, how many people were close friends and after a amount of time each member had to leave the group to start a new life and after a certain amount of time you are the only one left, that is what i got out of the ending and why I actually liked it because it didn't go the extra mile, it just ended.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Mar 20, 2009)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Their was a point, life is a journey and you don't know where you will end up, jin and mugan didn't kill each other because they finally were able to except each other (not respect each other) and just live. I know that this sound like a cop out, but look deep into the show, they were all bounded to go on a journey and when they finished that journey, all they had left where the promises that they made along their journey (jin w/that woman on the island, Mugan w/ that ninja girl, and Fuu completed her journey and decided to leave the past behind her, I think?) I think that it was not a complete waste of time b/c it could have ended with them going on another adventure, or Fuu hooking up with Jin/Mugen?, but it end with the promise being fulfilled and that it was time for each character to leave the party and go on with own seperate way, just like in real life, how many people were close friends and after a amount of time each member had to leave the group to start a new life and after a certain amount of time you are the only one left, that is what i got out of the ending and why I actually liked it because it didn't go the extra mile, it just ended.
    see i gotta give it to you there. but really i would have like a different ending but then again you never kknow if i would have gotten one then i probaly wuld be here saying the same thing about how it should have a different ending ... i still miss it tho

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    Forget the plot,
    some of their little adventures, like when they met Sara, or Mugen got high, or when Jean met a prostitute, and many others made it worth it. Almost every episode involved some extraordinary adventure packed with action.
    I totally loved it?
    Especially the last 4 episodes where they have the time of their lives facing off against some pretty tough adversaries.

You obviously don't have good taste in blood, guts, and fun

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread