Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw 3

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

Saw 3

Okay I know Saw 3 has been out for awhile and I know that its sappose to be scary and horrorifing but I cold stop laughing at it all it was not scary and it was kind of pathetic on how the father has to same the people but come on the movie was not twisted in the plot section .... sorry for being a critic but this movie just sucked to me ..... How do you guys feel about the movie and do you think there is going to be another one ??

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Saw 3

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody Sword View Post
    Okay I know Saw 3 has been out for awhile and I know that its sappose to be scary and horrorifing but I cold stop laughing at it all it was not scary and it was kind of pathetic on how the father has to same the people but come on the movie was not twisted in the plot section .... sorry for being a critic but this movie just sucked to me ..... How do you guys feel about the movie and do you think there is going to be another one ??
    I haven't seen Saw 2 or3! But I saw the Grudge 2 is it worst than that? Tell me if you know.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saw 3

First off, SAW 3 isn't supposed to be scary. Its a thriller with plot twist and suspense. Unless you have seen the first 2 then you cannot understand the concept behind this movie. I personally thought it was great because it showed the reality of human nature. When a person is in a life or death situation their true nature shows and instinct kicks in. Whether this person lives or dies depends on that. This series was a great psychological movie. With an excellent plot. The first movie was the best of the series. I do believe the third could have been better but it was a decent ending considering the writer of this movie died right after writing it.

Newbie Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword may be famous one day Bloody Sword's Avatar
    Thanks

It was alright but still the thriller part could have kicked up like 5 notches......and the twists to it wasnt that surprising either cause there is always in those movies someone kidnapped and they around trying to get out of a life and death situation the writer should have put a better twist with it

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well ive heard about its release comin so i think...but im not exactly sure what kind of movie it'll be.I know the first 2 were more like suspense movies..that were a little twisted..

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I'm going to move this to the spoiler section because there is a small spoiler in the first post and there might be more soon.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I haven't seen Saw 2 or3! But I saw the Grudge 2 is it worst than that? Tell me if you know.
    yes both movies are turd essence
    grudge 2 is when everyone dies, and its the exact same movie plot as the first, cept they 'stop' the grudge, until the boy gets infected in the hallway at the end, showing a sequel of crap-tacular proportions
    saw 3 is stupid gore and no plot, because saw has less gore, ok plot that i enjoyed, saw 2 had more gore same plot with no twists, cept the guy with cemotherapy cant die or sumptin, and that was ok... and saw 3 was all gore and the same plot, like ya, and it was sooooo gay and boring so both are bad. but not as bad as 'hostle' its 30 minutes of weed, 30 minutes of sex, and 1 1/2 hours of torture cuz the guys were following some girls and wanted to sleep wit them
    horror movies these days have moved a level down. ((( totally

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Saw 3

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    yes both movies are turd essence
    grudge 2 is when everyone dies, and its the exact same movie plot as the first, cept they 'stop' the grudge, until the boy gets infected in the hallway at the end, showing a sequel of crap-tacular proportions
    saw 3 is stupid gore and no plot, because saw has less gore, ok plot that i enjoyed, saw 2 had more gore same plot with no twists, cept the guy with cemotherapy cant die or sumptin, and that was ok... and saw 3 was all gore and the same plot, like ya, and it was sooooo gay and boring so both are bad. but not as bad as 'hostle' its 30 minutes of weed, 30 minutes of sex, and 1 1/2 hours of torture cuz the guys were following some girls and wanted to sleep wit them
    horror movies these days have moved a level down. ((( totally
    They sure have! Horror movies aren't scary anymore. I have seen Hostel it's weird and has nudity(not interested). But it was good though.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast