Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Saw 3

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Saw 3

First off, SAW 3 isn't supposed to be scary. Its a thriller with plot twist and suspense.

^^ i dont agree with solking cuz the plot was basically the same for one and two. people get trapped, and try to stay alive and learn a lesson based on the bad things they did. yes it did have a plot twist with the apprentice, but i was looking for maybe something outta the ordinary based on how the people were tortured.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Saw 3

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_in_hell View Post
    that is true! i dont see why they do that! i think its really dumb!
    Thanks for agreeing! The horror movies are just not scary anymore!

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    First off, SAW 3 isn't supposed to be scary. Its a thriller with plot twist and suspense.

^^ i dont agree with solking cuz the plot was basically the same for one and two. people get trapped, and try to stay alive and learn a lesson based on the bad things they did. yes it did have a plot twist with the apprentice, but i was looking for maybe something outta the ordinary based on how the people were tortured.

I've only seen the grudge two {which is said to be the worst one} but from wht i've heard all teh movies have the same thing. Some pale asian girl and a scary little asian guy killing people. well im a little scary asian man?? how come no one fears me?? oh yea i dont kill people rofl

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that Saw 3 was quite the failure in my eyes... it was less appealing than the other 2 because it had to have that stupid ending... don't take it personal but I hated this movie.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a SAW fan, but it's only because I am not afraid of them. It's not horror. It's supposed to make people "uncomfortable" when they watch them... Make them shift around in their seats and gag and stuff.

All three films are actually not that good. The acting is sooooooo bad! But the story idea is genious.

In SAW 3, I admit there was one part that almost made me throw up my popcorn... The rotting pig juice was NOT cool. The only reason that got to me was because I live on a farm and I know what rotting pig smells like... So watching that scene was terrible because I could smell it... ECK!

But certainly it wasn't scary at all. The gore factor was so-so. I was really upset about Amanda being so emotionally fragile. I thought she would be more twisted and sick, and not go into the other room and cut herself while crying. >.<

They are working on a SAW 4, but I haven't heard anything about it.

So I like the films... Sort of a guilty pleasure... ^_^

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

None of the Saw movies make me gag or uncomfortable, I think the first two had good stories and the third was stupid.

P.S: Can I ask who will be the Saw guy in Saw 4?

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Saw 3 i cant wait 2 see it iv already see 1 & 2 of saw movies i love how he make the ppl kill them selfs
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    None of the Saw movies make me gag or uncomfortable, I think the first two had good stories and the third was stupid.

P.S: Can I ask who will be the Saw guy in Saw 4?
    I'm not sure about the details of Saw 4... I just read there would be a fourth one.
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for any news. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast